☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® 2011 ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 60〗

D(i)ck Tracy - Electric Tiki (sorry mods but that is the name of this character and in no way I am trying to bypass the language filter.)

dick1.jpg

dick2s.jpg

More pics on this will follow once it is displayed in the right place :monkey3

Great Pic's and Score; Sarvesh and Good for you challenging the Mod's, Liberty Meadows looks Hot in the background

Great Pic's and Score; Sarvesh and Good for you challenging the Mod's, Liberty Meadows looks Hot in the background

Thank you Colossus. :duff

I am not challenging the mods in anyway. I am being honest and straight forward with what I am posting here. :)

And she is a dream girl. I love that statue a lot. :monkey3

Here is my new project. A3 size will give me bit more space to work on the details.

art7y.jpg

My apologies on this silly mistake. The artwork is on A2 size paper and not A3. Won't be making changes to the sticky note since it has already been quoted by fellow freaks. So this small note should be good to correct the mistake. :)

Last edited:

Finally, the venom you got is a real deal!! I love the venom when I first saw it, Congrats !!

Congrats on the new statue, looks great !

Awesome additions as always! Spidey and Maryjane look great together! Now fill that collection with some 1/6 figures and some customs!

as usual great collection. that first pic you had totally tricked me to thing it was a life size couch.

congrats on the ____ tracy statue very cool stylized look. it almost reminds me of the 50s cartoon superman.

and i really really love the ____ tracy movie from the 90s

Very hot draw my friend :slap:lol

Many thanks my friend. Wait to see it all done. :wink1:

Awesome additions as always! Spidey and Maryjane look great together! Now fill that collection with some 1/6 figures and some customs!

Thank you my friend. I am planning to make some custom display for my 1/6th collection. So work in progress on that will begin soon :duff

Nice, Very Nice Nude Rendering; Sarvesh :)

Thank you Colossus. Hope you will like the finished rendering :)

D ick Tracy is the man, congrats! Also, very nice work on the sexay illustration :duff

Many thanks MM. Appreciate your comments :duff

as usual great collection. that first pic you had totally tricked me to thing it was a life size couch.

congrats on the ____ tracy statue very cool stylized look. it almost reminds me of the 50s cartoon superman.

and i really really love the ____ tracy movie from the 90s

Thanks a lot WS for those kind words. The statue is indeed very cool and even I love the stylized look on it. Very Retro effect it gives. :duff

haha i just noticed i cant say deek. oh censorsheep!

From what I am looking at and from your prior work, I do not think I will be disappointed, Now Real Pressing Hard Question is this from your Minds Eye or are you Lucky enough to have a Model? Share

haha i just noticed i cant say deek. oh censorsheep!

:lol:lol but it is the name of the character and we are not calling any one a deek :monkey3

From what I am looking at and from your prior work, I do not think I will be disappointed, Now Real Pressing Hard Question is this from your Minds Eye or are you Lucky enough to have a Model? Share

Thanks for the confidence Colossus. But this will be different from my prior Willy Wonka artwork. I changed my mind from doing this in charcoal and now will be using only 2 pastels (black and white).

And regarding your 'Pressing Hard Question', I prefer to reference my drawings. But before that I already have an idea and a vision in my mind of what I want. After that I start searching for some pictures. I have a few yearly subscriptions to some UHQ art photos which give me plenty of choice to find what I want. Once I am satisfied, I can move to the rendering stage. (This is not always a standard protocol which I abide by.)

And regarding a real Model, I have done a couple of nude photoshoots before but can't post the pictures as those were for project purpose only :monkey3

I am planning to do a good nude photoshoot just for my collection one day. Well be on a look out for a pretty face and beautiful body then. :wink1: Hopefully soon

Awesome work bro !

Awesome work bro !

Many thanks bro :duff

And here is a better update which will give an idea of how the grey tone is coming off on it. The first update was just random...

art9l.jpg

Back