☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® 2011 ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 27〗

Are you freaking kiddin me??? Where do you find these things from?? Is it available for sale and who made this??

:rotfl noo! Isnt a joke! :lol is original,is painted by my friend Daniel in Spain,here's his web and works,you can see there my 1/6 axe warrior custom too

https://www.unmundoaotraescala.com/?page_id=752

If you want his email send me a PM

Wow! Just finished looking at all 28 pages of your thread.

Very original and artistic! Big congrats!

One question....these shelves are custom made from scratch or are they Ikea modified? :lecture

Cheers!

Q9

Wow! Just finished looking at all 28 pages of your thread.

Very original and artistic! Big congrats!

One question....these shelves are custom made from scratch or are they Ikea modified? :lecture

Cheers!

Q9

Thank you Q9 for looking through all 28 pages and appreciating my work.

The shelves are designed by me and are custom made from scratch. Took almost 2 months. :)

Congratulations on Lara!! :clap

lara1s.jpg

That Lara statue is a thing of beauty.

I love the way you insert notes on your pics. It gives them such a diary feel, it almost feels like it's us that are having fond memories of them.

The fact the pics themselves are topnotch doesn't hurt, either.

That Lara statue is a thing of beauty.

I love the way you insert notes on your pics. It gives them such a diary feel, it almost feels like it's us that are having fond memories of them.

The fact the pics themselves are topnotch doesn't hurt, either.

Thank you very much for those kind words Shoo. I prefer this style as these statues are very close to my heart and as you said it is like a diary which refreshes my memory every time when I go through the pics. :)

Thank you Q9 for looking through all 28 pages and appreciating my work.

The shelves are designed by me and are custom made from scratch. Took almost 2 months. :)

Very nice! I intend on designing and making my display shelves as well in the future.....your collection will motivate and inspire me. :clap

Cheers!

Carpenter Q9 :lecture

Very nice! I intend on designing and making my display shelves as well in the future.....your collection will motivate and inspire me. :clap

Cheers!

Carpenter Q9 :lecture

Thanks Q9. Looking forward to see your custom shelves all setup in the near future. :duff

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® 2011 ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 1 & Page 27〗

Wow, your collection is amazing! I really love how your photos turn out and the "post it' notes you put on the pics, fantastic!

Wow, your collection is amazing! I really love how your photos turn out and the "post it' notes you put on the pics, fantastic!

Many thanks my friend for going through my thread and appreciating. :duff

Im sorry, were you looking for this?

:)

batfamily.jpg

You really, really, really have a very nice collection mate! Very nice display also! I love it!

nice collection!!!! :clap:clap especially tintin

Cute Mickey Mouse Jammies!

Wow that is a great artwork. Is it for sale? Would be perfect for my DC collection. :)

No I dont have the artwork, but I thought you may want to use it for your background for your new DC villain you have.

nice collection!!!! :clap:clap especially tintin

Thanks tuyethuy. :duff

Cute Mickey Mouse Jammies!

Thank you Fremen. :monkey3:monkey3

No I dont have the artwork, but I thought you may want to use it for your background for your new DC villain you have.

Thank you Alex. Have already saved it. Will do some photoshop to enlarge it. It is indeed a great background score for my DC collection. :duff

Back