☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Display in Progress.... SHELF READY!!! PHASE 2 Begins

More ladies to come but so far I managed to display 4 plus 1 (Mary Jane)

group3e.jpg

Last edited:

Up next Spidey in Black costume. This is one of my favourite. Still deciding what all to display in this box :monkey1

marvel1j.jpg

marvel2.jpg

Last edited:

Captain Jack Sparrow is up. More stuff will be added soon to this Pirates of the Caribbean theme soon including cosbabies :) Thank you for awaiting updates and looking in my thread. :monkey3

jack1p.jpg

jack2f.jpg

jack3t.jpg

Last edited:

Up next Spidey in Black costume. This is one of my favourite. Still deciding what all to display in this box :monkey1

dsc1098t.jpg

You know I think it'd be really cool to have the regular Spidey opposite the black one. Staring back at him.
The regular would be pointing his web hand at him and the black just looks down.

I really like the black spidey pose, lots of emotion in this statue.

You know I think it'd be really cool to have the regular Spidey opposite the black one. Staring back at him.
The regular would be pointing his web hand at him and the black just looks down.

I really like the black spidey pose, lots of emotion in this statue.

The regular meaning the one displayed on top with MJ? If its that one then its way to big in front of this black costume spidey. Will try to get hands on the coloured spidey which is of the same size as this one.

The regular meaning the one displayed on top with MJ? If its that one then its way to big in front of this black costume spidey. Will try to get hands on the coloured spidey which is of the same size as this one.

Yeah i guess the black is 1:6.... would have been really cool though

I love all these ladies. Those are all reallly classy pieces. :clap

Thanks mate. They are truly class apart and also my favourite.:) More of them are on the way so will update when I get them.

Very nice shelves you got there. I like how you have the prints as part of the display which gives me an idea on how I want to do mine. However, I don't know about using straight tape on them to put up on the shelves though.

Very nice shelves you got there. I like how you have the prints as part of the display which gives me an idea on how I want to do mine. However, I don't know about using straight tape on them to put up on the shelves though.

Thanks buddy. You can use blue tac or double sided tape on the back of the art prints. It is clean and easier to remove in case you want to make some changes later on. I have done the same to keep options open. :)

Added Miss Marvel and two Spiderman statues by Dark Horse.:)

marvel3.jpg

marvel4.jpg

marvel5.jpg

marvel6.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks mate. They are truly class apart and also my favourite.:) More of them are on the way so will update when I get them.

Oh yeah I wanted to ask you. First of all are you French? cause Patisserie and all that.
and second where these ladies from? some French BD or just random?

Oh yeah I wanted to ask you. First of all are you French? cause Patisserie and all that.
and second where these ladies from? some French BD or just random?

No mate I am not. The ladies though are french and I kinda themed it to give a french feel.

Cecile and Jeanne are by Attakus and the other two are by Fariboles.

Love the Spidey display and Bucky's head in a cup : )

Back