☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 254〗

Great shots, Serv! There's a lot of action in that piece, pretty snazzy. Looks like Sideshow did a fine job on it.

I totally agree. SSC got this one bang on. Thank you for appreciating KD Sir!.
TeFhv.gif

Thank you very much buddy.
TeFhv.gif

Wow Sarv :thud: that Nathan Drake PF just looks siiiick!! Not too sure who he is but that PF came out real good : clap

Nice pics on Nathan, very professional.
I also dig your shelves, the contrast on the colors and lightning makes it perfect.

Wow he looks amazing! I love the Uncharted games so this is a must for me. :clap

Nice pics on Nathan, very professional.
I also dig your shelves, the contrast on the colors and lightning makes it perfect.

Thanks a lot mate. Glad you like my shelves.
TeFhv.gif

Wow he looks amazing! I love the Uncharted games so this is a must for me. :clap

Well what are you waiting for?? Go and order it ASAP! Looking forward to seeing it in your collection bro.
TeFhv.gif

That is an amazing PF, that Nathan Drake!
Great photos as always!

Wow what an amazing pf, looking really great and so life like. I'm not so into collecting pfs, but that one is a beast :)

Fantastic pics of the Nathan Drake PF. I have had my eye on it for a long time but just can't pull the trigger as it doesn't fit in with my collection. Seeing your pics makes my decision that much harder. Congrats! :clap

That is an amazing PF, that Nathan Drake!
Great photos as always!

Thanks mate. SSC did a great job.
TeFhv.gif

Wow what an amazing pf, looking really great and so life like. I'm not so into collecting pfs, but that one is a beast :)

Thanks bud. It certainly is.
TeFhv.gif

Fantastic pics of the Nathan Drake PF. I have had my eye on it for a long time but just can't pull the trigger as it doesn't fit in with my collection. Seeing your pics makes my decision that much harder. Congrats! :clap

Thank you MS. If you are a fan of Uncharted series then you have to pull the trigger as this is a must have.
TeFhv.gif

Drake would be a Cool Addition to anyone's Collection, either it be part of a Gaming Collection or a Stand Alone Project

Video Enjoyment Achieved, Sarvesh, Excellent Post my Friend

Great vid :rock

POed this beauty
dbsl7c.gif

UoBGl.png

nKrJe.png

It is going to be one difficult task of waiting till December 2014 :impatient::impatient:

Gratz, on the PO... I did it too! Feel just like you, bro' .. For the first time, in a very long time I actually look forward to December :p

Back