►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ►► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄◄

Updated AT-AT looks great! Kongrats on the auto from Lorne! And kongrats on your blaster pieces, I know how you live for accuarcy :rock :rock :rock

Great stuff all around, Serg :clap

I was SO impressed ! Amazing Star Wars collection. Any idea of the value of your collection ?

Love your collection Serg...hope you can add some new additions soon my friend :1-1:

I was SO impressed ! Amazing Star Wars collection. Any idea of the value of your collection ?

Thank you. I have no idea of the value, but for me that is not important :) There are items in my collection that are quite expensive and rare, and also many that are cheap and easy to find. It is important to like the things you collect, no matter if they are very expensive items or cheap ones.

Love your collection Serg...hope you can add some new additions soon my friend :1-1:

Thanks Andy, I have a few pressing things now to take care of first.

one of my favorites collections, love those shelves.

I told you so that I will return, Sergiu ... :wave
A small (and far, far away ... to be exhaustive, huh) summary of what I missed?
Come on, it's here Ladies and Gentlemen:

It's stupid but I loved this cute little kid:

Stormtrooper by Herocross - Hybrid Metal Figuration #005:

herocrosshybridmetalfig.jpg

And as usual, I drool I drool I drool ... Rhaaaaaa :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

It was time to take some new pics of my updated collection (the old photos were from 2011), so here they are:

spv9.jpg

xy41.jpg

jwbb.jpg

hm8t.jpg

9tnz.jpg

zfh2.jpg

hvvw.jpg

fapr.jpg

xds3.jpg

tc0s.jpg

Some new shots with the HT 1:4 Endo:

wxp6.jpg

xpsl.jpg

My Terminator setup:

fapr.jpg

I repainted the stupid looking lava black, and now it looks like cracked asphalt (as it should have been in the first place LOL) and weathered the skulls and the base a bit too to make them look more worn and damaged (thus also hiding the minor skulls imperfections as well):

8h9m.jpg

Mhhhhhh ... How say to you? ... Obviously you started to invade other parts of your home, right?
Evidence of a lack of space for sure ... For sure yes, I know what I'm talking about.
Good, because it's you, I am willing to get you rid of these few pieces of Terminator ... Anyway, they betray the rest of your collection. What? It's true, you have to to remain faithful to the Empire, right? :monkey3

Star Wars Chronicles 1st edition arrived. Such a fantastic book, it is HUUGE, has over 300 pages, and comes in a very large format with a special cover. The seller also included a cool The Art of Star Wars magazine for free:

2bf6.jpg

gbpl.jpg

iu6k.jpg

Amazon review:

This is the ultimate must-have for the Star Wars fanatic. Spendy, but definitely worth it, the Star Wars Chronicles is a big, beautiful book that comes in a gold and black box. The Chronicles cover the beloved trilogy of movies in thousands of behind-the-scenes and up-close photographs, many you've never seen before. From the creation of all the aliens to the details of Boba Fett's jet pack, you'll find fascinating facts, drawings, paintings, and photos to pore over endlessly. Each detail is lovingly presented for the appreciation of serious fans, and the whole package will be a delight to collectors.

More info and cool pics here: [ame]https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Chronicles-Deborah-Fine/dp/081181498X#reader_081181498X[/ame]

Sculpting a Galaxy book arrived from Amazon, it is one of the books I wanted in my collection. Now only waiting for the Star Wars Chronicles.

0x44.jpg

:lecture 2 of my favorite books! ... At least yet still in boxes awaiting for the library to be set up!
... It's funny, I did not know the existence of several covers for Chronicles (In my mind, I believe that mine has the mask of Darth Vader by cut outs on the sleeve.).

... I also laughed:

When I go to Romania can I sleep at your house? I'll wear pants if your wife demands it.
No problemo, my girl won't mind. But do you usually wear a dress? :lol
I WEAR NOTHING!
You need to be careful it's cold out here and this could happen:
shrinkage_xlarge.jpeg

I'll pack for winter.....

Wrong flag colors, you'll get impaled for them

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl And I'm still laughing!

Something to make you Laugh

:lol:lol:lol Haaaaaa, guys!

2ryg6xw.jpg

Thanks a lot guys!! :hi5:

... And finally, Lady Rusu is really very very charming ... But where the heck do you find them?! :lol

My favorite SW collection on the boards, I wish I could experience it first-hand! :clap

I never never get tired of looking at your Very Impressive Collection, Sergui, Thank You for letting us take the Tour and seeing all the Wonder and Amazement of a serious Collection my Friend

I told you so that I will return, Sergiu ... :wave
A small (and far, far away ... to be exhaustive, huh) summary of what I missed?
Come on, it's here Ladies and Gentlemen:

Mhhhhhh ... How say to you? ... Obviously you started to invade other parts of your home, right?
Evidence of a lack of space for sure ... For sure yes, I know what I'm talking about.
Good, because it's you, I am willing to get you rid of these few pieces of Terminator ... Anyway, they betray the rest of your collection. What? It's true, you have to to remain faithful to the Empire, right? :monkey3

Glad to see you back Thierry my friend! :duff. Terminator Endos are my second focus, hopefully one day I'll have made a 1:6 Endo Stormtrooper like the one in my signature ;)

My favorite SW collection on the boards, I wish I could experience it first-hand! :clap

Thank you very much MM!! :duff

I never never get tired of looking at your Very Impressive Collection, Sergui, Thank You for letting us take the Tour and seeing all the Wonder and Amazement of a serious Collection my Friend

Many thanks Al! :)

... Mhhhhh If you have on hand a stormtrooper and an endoskeleton who no matter to you anymore, I shall be able do some thing ... :naughty

... The 22nd is soon! :wink1:

... You want me to buy it for you, Sergiu? No problemo my friend!
Give me just your max bid (used or new?) and I do my best. :duff

I love the collection. Are those Billy cabinets from IKea by any chance? I remember seeing a similar setup from Philip from Rebelscum with cabinets like those. I loved the look of the display and wanted them in future for my collection, but ikea stopped making them.

I love the collection. Are those Billy cabinets from IKea by any chance? I remember seeing a similar setup from Philip from Rebelscum with cabinets like those. I loved the look of the display and wanted them in future for my collection, but ikea stopped making them.

Thank you MegaPrime. :) The cabinets are custom made, since there is no Ikea near me. so I had to go the custom made route.

Back