►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ►► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄◄

One of the Stormtrooper items I was still missing from my collection - Attakus 1:10 shooting Stormie statue, obtained thanks to an old friend from France - merci Thierry! :)

AttakusStormtrooperfigure12-tile1.jpg

With his brother:

AttakusStormtrooperfigure16.jpg

And a cool bday present from the same friend:

StarWarscoins.jpg

Awesome update Serg! Still disappointed I had to turn down the 1/3 custom Stormtrooper but that Attakus 1/10 version looks great :clap

It is true that the two together, this is even more cool! :rock
Thank you to you :duff

... Good, so what's the next marvel to come, mmmmh?

congratulations! acquiring stuff you are missing in your collection is so rewarding :)

Awesome update Serg! Still disappointed I had to turn down the 1/3 custom Stormtrooper but that Attakus 1/10 version looks great :clap

It is true that the two together, this is even more cool! :rock
Thank you to you :duff

... Good, so what's the next marvel to come, mmmmh?

Big congrats my friend!

congratulations! acquiring stuff you are missing in your collection is so rewarding :)

Many thanks my friends! You are too kind :duff Indeed getting something you know you are missing is rewarding. And not sure what will be next but I'm saving some money for eFX props. We'll see what comes :)

Here it is displayed next to his brother:

xdisplay.jpg

Kongrats on the nice presents, Serg! They look killer on either side of the blaster. Very cool :rock

o_O totally awesome SW collection man! congrats :clap

Love SW original trilogy but, I have only this vader statue:

Vader.jpg

o_O totally awesome SW collection man! congrats :clap

Love SW original trilogy but, I have only this vader statue:

Thank you. The Gentle Giant ESB kneeling Vader is one of the best Vader renditions out there. It has a big edition size, but still goes for pretty penny because it is fantastic.

Congrats on the Stormie, they look great with the blaster :rock

Excellent B-Day Scores and Pic's my Friend Sergui and Congrats on getting your brother, Excellent, Excellent Post my Friend.

Incredible collection! Few could rival your Star Wars spread, and really love the Terminator Endo heads and arm! Your shelves display everything beautifully, I'm assuming they're custom?

Incredible collection! Few could rival your Star Wars spread, and really love the Terminator Endo heads and arm! Your shelves display everything beautifully, I'm assuming they're custom?

Thank you very much! :duff

Back