►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania

Hehe ... Bally Sergiu! Congrats my friend! :clap:clap:clap
Where have you planned to set this magnificent bust in your showcases?

Many thanks Thierry! :hi5:

I'm glad I paid for him a year ago because right now I'd be broke :( :D, and also there were more than 10 people who were dropped off the list due to Bjorn's problems. Glad I got it myself, I received 2 PM's on another forum being asked to sell it to 2 members there who missed it.

I intend to have a 2 by 2 display: Palps with a Vader helmet on one shelf, and the 2 licensed Stormtrooper helmets above them on another shelf. Though I need to have the Vader helmet in hand, to be sure of its height compared to the shelves :)

Hell yes that Imperator life size bust its awesome bro, congrats on this piece:yess:

:duff Thank you Marco!

Awesome collection, neat display

Awesome collection, neat display

Thank you !! :duff

Temporary display for Palpatine bust:

emperorpalpatinetermpor.jpg

Congrats on the Palpatine bust. :hi5:

... For "temporary", this display is already very nice!
And this light in cons-diving is really of circumstances! :rock:rock:rock

Congrats on the Palpatine bust. :hi5:

Thanks Jay! :wave

... For "temporary", this display is already very nice!
And this light in cons-diving is really of circumstances! :rock:rock:rock

Merci encore une fois Thierry! :duff

AWESOME DISPLAY my friend :clap:clap

Thank you DS!! :hi5:

I always wanted an Emperor as seen in ROTJ, and this was it: the apparently calm, but evil and powerful Emperor, who manipulated everyone including Vader, Luke and the Rebels, who looked aged, but in fact, behind the old man mask, well hidden, there were the real Dark Force powers. This bust really shows that hidden power of the Emperor!

2hn73hj.gif

This is a bit like the Emperor when getting off the Imperial Shuttle to meet Vader in front of all the troops. It simply shows his concealed and true evil behind a calm mask.

Your collection is simply surreal. It's in another league from most collections I've seen on this forum and elsewhere. You are a very dedicated person! I don't know what you do for a living, but you must be great at whatever it is that you do, if you're able to dedicate yourself as much as you do to Star Wars!
Redundant congratulations from me again!

Hehe ... Dar toate distractiv este pentru mine, prietenul meu! :1-1:
(Uh bun... Aici, eu nu pot garanta traducerea corectă a Google, eh!) :lol

LOL Not a problem buddy, I wasn't 100% fair with you, since saying thank you is easier than an entire phrase in a foreign language. :wink1: :D But Google is getting better each day, it soon will have a mind of its own and conquer the world. :panic::lol

Your collection is simply surreal. It's in another league from most collections I've seen on this forum and elsewhere. You are a very dedicated person! I don't know what you do for a living, but you must be great at whatever it is that you do, if you're able to dedicate yourself as much as you do to Star Wars!
Redundant congratulations from me again!

Thank you very much for the kind words mmurrer! :duff The collection indeed shows my determination when doing something. There are maybe times when it is hard to start something, but I try doing the best in the end. Everything in my life I did for myself, not much help from others. :) As for my job, I'm a university lecturer, and thus I need a lot of patience with my students.:lecture ;)

He looks amazing! Great addition to your collection!!

WOW, Awesome Palpatine bust, congrats my friend !

:rock2

Very great pics my friend ;)

He looks amazing! Great addition to your collection!!

WOW, Awesome Palpatine bust, congrats my friend !

:rock2

Thanks a lot my friends! :duff I'll be in hospital for a few days and hopefully soon the Elm-Studios replacement plaque will arrive as well. I'm waiting for the C6 Ian McDiarmid autographed plaque too, I went with Official Pix and their cool C6 send-in service. :)

BTW for those wondering about Elm-Studios:

https://www.elm-studios.com/gallery.html

Back