►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania

Very nice my friend!

Dracula Number 1 agrees!

Congrats my friend ;)

Thank you my friends :duff

The same friend who got this for me also made me the Sterling blaster stand seen in a few posts above - he is a very talented craftsman. My friend also included in this package a better scope rail for my Sterling, a 16mm wide one, exactly like seen on screen, and this time it was made of steel, my old rail was only made of brass. My Sterling is getting better and better each day. :)

No fighting in my thread :medic => only: :1-1:

:lol:lol

Nice present. I love presents. Anyone wanna send me one?

A Sterling Submachine Gun 9mm trophy I received as present from a good friend. This Sterling trophy is 23 cm long and 11 cm high and is made of resin and metal with a wooden base, and is dedicated to Sgt. R.J. Wingrove. As we know the Sterling Mk4/L2A3 was the base gun for the famous Stormtrooper blaster.

sterlingsmgtrophy01.jpg

sterlingsmgtrophy02.jpg

That is one SWEET gift..:clap Congrats my friend..:hi5:

Nice present. I love presents. Anyone wanna send me one?

Thanks. Please give me your address by PM and I'll send you some cool Dracula present. No joke. :duff I'm also sending something similar to an old Canadian friend so I could post them both later this week.

That is one SWEET gift..:clap Congrats my friend..:hi5:

Thank you very much Nacho! :hi5:

Congrats on the new addition, jkno. :hi5:

Thanks a lot Jay! :wave

BTW framed man's underwear? :slap LOL :lol:lol

Thanks. Please give me your address by PM and I'll send you some cool Dracula present. No joke. :duff I'm also sending something similar to an old Canadian friend so I could post them both later this week.

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

A Sterling Submachine Gun 9mm trophy I received as present from a good friend. This Sterling trophy is 23 cm long and 11 cm high and is made of resin and metal with a wooden base, and is dedicated to Sgt. R.J. Wingrove. As we know the Sterling Mk4/L2A3 was the base gun for the famous Stormtrooper blaster.

sterlingsmgtrophy01.jpg

sterlingsmgtrophy02.jpg

Sweet Sweet Score; Sergui my Friend WOW!

I recently received a superb 1:6 Marmit AT-AT driver in box. It is a very accurate figure, Marmit even knew somehow the screen used armor was light gray and not white as we thought it was till recently. And finally my Marmit AT-AT Driver is complete with original decals/stickers (the original ones must have slipped outside the box), thanks to a good member who helped me by sending a set of original stickers for chest box and back armor - THANK YOU AGAIN!! Here it is:

marmitatatdriver01.jpg

marmitatatdriver03.jpg

marmitatatdriver05.jpg

marmitatatdriver06.jpg

marmitatatdriver10.jpg

Back