►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄

BTW if your wife took ownership of the magnet I might have something else for you for Christmas. But need to see if there are still to be found here. You and your buddies might like it, I know even I and my friends enjoy it on parties, I have mine for some time.

:yess: :yess: :yess:

:1-1:

Vintage 12" Stormtrooper figure:

vintagestormtrooper12in.jpg

Congrats on the Vintage 12" Stormtrooper bud. :hi5:

Congrats on the Vintage 12" Stormtrooper bud. :hi5:

Congrats my friend ;)

Many thanks my friends! :hi5:

I'm glad the figure is in a very good shape, not too much yellowing as I've seen before on other figures on various forums or ebay. A really nice figure, which I needed to have for my Stormtrooper focus

Congratulations on getting one in good shape. :) Considering everything you have, I was a little surprised you didn't have one, already.

Congrats on the vintage Stormie goodness! That one does appear to be in tip-top shape. :clap

Congratulations on getting one in good shape. :) Considering everything you have, I was a little surprised you didn't have one, already.

Congrats on the vintage Stormie goodness! That one does appear to be in tip-top shape. :clap

Many thanks guys. :hi5:

I could have gotten one long before, but I was never satisfied with its condition or price, no matter if from various collecting forums or ebay. Many had missing guns, bad yellowing or paint scratches, and some in good conditions were way too expensive. I also passed on boxed ones since I wanted a loose Stormie for display.

And talking about display, here there is the Stormtrooper toys section, including the recently acquired vintage 12" figure:

stormtroopersgalore02.jpg

Awesome Stormie collection :rock Although is it possible you don't have the original 3 3/4" Kenner figure in your collection... I see the Gentle Giant 12" version; but you need the real deal as well :lecture

I came across this and thought of you my Friend

523876_10150807649085921_1225140619_n_zpsfbde80fb.jpg

I know it's not a Storm Trooper, Enjoy

Awesome Stormie collection :rock Although is it possible you don't have the original 3 3/4" Kenner figure in your collection... I see the Gentle Giant 12" version; but you need the real deal as well :lecture

Thanks GB! I do have the 3" 3/4 vintage Stormtrooper, but it is displayed next to my Sterling converted Stormtrooper blaster. Though I would need a second one to make an evolution display some day: vintage Kenner, POTF2 and then a modern Hasbro Stormie. ;)

sterlingn.jpg

I came across this and thought of you my Friend

I know it's not a Storm Trooper, Enjoy

I know this art, seen it on deviantart some time ago :)

Congrats on the New Vintage Storm T, and great displays !

Elm-Studios ROTJ Emperor bust with Official Pix Ian McDiarmid C6 autograph:

elmstudiosemperorpalpat.jpg

Back