►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania

Beautiful Collection Sir!

BRAVO! BRAVO!

Cool new addition Sergiu. Congrats.
23lo1vr.gif

Congrats my friend ;)

I bow before your SW collection!

Thank you all very much for the kind words :duff

The Elm-Studios life-size Emperor Palpatine bust arrived, REALLY COOL!! It really is very impressive in person, just like having the genuine ROTJ Emperor in the house. The only problem is with the plaque which arrived damaged. I will get a Ian McDiarmid autograph on a MR wide plaque anyway (C6 send-in service with Official Pix). Some fast pics, more later.

elmstudiosemperorpalpat.jpg

Kongrats Jkno!!!

Looks much better than Sideshow's attempt. That second shot is great! That's ROTJ right there :yess:

Looking forward to more shots.

Major congrats on this piece!!!! I don't do busts but it's really impressive. :clap:clap

Kongrats Jkno!!!

Looks much better than Sideshow's attempt. That second shot is great! That's ROTJ right there :yess:

Looking forward to more shots.

Major congrats on this piece!!!! I don't do busts but it's really impressive. :clap:clap

Thanks a lot my friends! :duff

The pics above don't do it justice, will post more later. :)

The Elm-Studios life-size Emperor Palpatine bust arrived, REALLY COOL!! It really is very impressive in person, just like having the genuine ROTJ Emperor in the house. The only problem is with the plaque which arrived damaged. I will get a Ian McDiarmid autograph on a MR wide plaque anyway (C6 send-in service with Official Pix). Some fast pics, more later.

Awesome Bust.
Congratz on that score :clap:clap

Hehe ... Bally Sergiu! Congrats my friend! :clap:clap:clap
Where have you planned to set this magnificent bust in your showcases?

Back