T-5 (T-1000 Appearance) My Theory

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.L.I.E.N

Super Freak
Reaction score
Marcus and Connor vs. T-1000 epic battle. Something like this actually......:D (Marcus alive? = Car Battery in place of heart :lol)

The siren sounds, Connor and Marcus lead a team deeper into Skynet central L.A. They round a corner into a lab complex, Connor and Marcus side by side enter. Kyle hangs back by the door with the rest of the team. "Sir we only have 23 minutes left!" One private says. With that the lab door glides silently shut and locks into position. Connor frantically bangs against the steel door. Kyle mirroring his son, does the same. "What happened!?" Kyle shouts. "I don't know!, A security system?" The technician frantically says. The room is large, chemicals in containers and strange contraptions. "Hurry up! It's here! It's in here with us!" Marcus shouts. With that one of the large cylinder like canisters opens up, gas bellows out. Marcus and Connor stare in horror as a liquid metal foot makes contact with the lab floor. Connor pounds and shouts, "Get it open! Get it open now!" The techie frantically tries but Skynets tech is to advanced, the door doesn't budge. "John, we have to fight it! It's the only way." Marcus exclaims, John shoots him a look but he knows Marcus is right. John raises his modified Phased M4 carbine rifle, he squeezes of half a clip into the silver form. The bullets rain through the machine, it stumbles, and for a second there is hope.

Soon these hopes are dashed as The T-1000 rises from the ground and reforms. Marcus advances on The T-1000, he pulls his endo arm back and punches the t-1000 in the face. This does nothing as The T-1000 traps his fist and reforms around it. Marcus is surprised by this, in the distraction The T-1000 proceeds to throw him across the room into one of the Cylinders. Hot oil hits Marcus in the face scolding his skin, causing it to bubble and peel. In retaliation, and pain, he rises picks up his pump action and empties six shells into The T-1000's upper body. Marcus turns to John. "John you have to go now". John pauses in deja vou, he looks to where Marcus is pointing and scrambles into the vent. By this time The T-1000 was back on it's feet and it had formed hook hands. Battering Marcus tot he ground, The T-1000 steps over Marcus. Marcus, now with a lot of endo showing stands grabs the T-1000 from behind and forces it into a pile of barrels. Within these barrels was liquid nitrogen, pouring over it and partial over Marcus. They both move sluggishly now, Marcus suffering more, being an older model. The T-1000 becomes free of the grasp of the nitrogen. Moving towards the vent it pauses, turning back to Marcus and mimicking his appearance. The only thing that was different is the endo eye doesn't light up. John would not know the difference:naughty

Last edited:
Actually, Im pretty sure Halcyon is putting the terminator rights up for grabs. So I doubt we will see any terminator movie for a while.

That was a fun little read Skynet! :rock :rock :rock

Probably better than what McG would come up with, with his "let's send an entire Terminator army back in time to London" idea which floated around a while back...

But Snoop might be right in saying that we possibly won't see a Terminator for a while...

Didn't marcus die at the end of salvation? Ive seen the movie, but I was forsure he was dead.

So he would....

Direct
Write
Star
Produce
CGI
Make Up Effects
Edit

and Critic....:rolleyes:

..write the theme tune, sing the theme tune

DennisStarWars-799724.jpg

:lol

That would be so cool if Arnold bought the movies rights. I mean, Who would be a better owner of the terminator franchise, than the Terminator himself?

I can see it now...a phallic dong forms out of the T-1000 and he begins to penetrate Marcus,terminating his ass..sparks flying all over the place!, Connor watches in amazement!..then 5mins later, a T-X pops out from between Marcus's legs.:horror

I can see it now...a phallic dong forms out of the T-1000 and he begins to penetrate Marcus,terminating his ass..sparks flying all over the place!, Connor watches in amazement!..then 5mins later, a T-X pops out from between Marcus's legs.:horror

dude what is wrong with your head?
were you molested as a child?

Back