Which game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Game?

• Fallout 3

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Left 4 Dead

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Dead Space

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
My parents are asking for xmas ideas and I want a new game so what game should I ask for?

Most of you know my likes and dislikes so what do you think I'd enjoy the most?

Leisure suit Larry would be the perfect game for you.:D

You might like Fallout 3 but it can be slow at times and takes time to sit down and get into it.

Leisure suit Larry would be the perfect game for you.:D

You might like Fallout 3 but it can be slow at times and takes time to sit down and get into it.

I've had my eye on that game for a while but I heard it was very open ended (like Oblivion) which I don't really like.

I still haven't heard much about Left 4 Dead yet.

I voted Dead Space just because L4Dead isn't out yet. F3 is a good game but its not quite as cool as I thought it would be. Its probably a touch too open for my taste.

I've had my eye on that game for a while but I heard it was very open ended (like Oblivion) which I don't really like.

I still haven't heard much about Left 4 Dead yet.

If you didnt like Oblivion then you wont like Fallout 3.

Try the demo for Left 4 Dead I am thinking about telling my Wife to get it for me for Chrismas.

download the l4d demo, its pretty cool. as for the xmas gift you cant go wrong with either dead space or fallout3......on a personal note i'd take fallout3.

If you didnt like Oblivion then you wont like Fallout 3.

Try the demo for Left 4 Dead I am thinking about telling my Wife to get it for me for Chrismas.

I'll do that this weekend. I forgot the demo was up :duh

Sounds like Fallout isn't for me

did you like RE4 or any Resident Evil game? If you liked those I think you'll really like Dead Space just as much. It's pretty much linear, not much guessing on where to go with lots of weapons and suits to upgrade. Pretty cool/immersive story too. Only about 10-13 hours play through but I've been through it twice and I'm still playing it.

^^^^ you. Fable 2 is awesome. I'll probably play some of that this weekend and get going with my evil character again.

Can't wait to see how much rent money I have waiting for me :banana

I honestly wasn't that impressed with Left 4 Dead. Even with the Source Engine, graphics weren't that great. The four year old Half-Life 2 had better graphics. I haven't played it yet, but I voted Dead Space

Tough choice. But I would ask for Dead Space....truly a great game. Fallout 3 would be my 2nd suggestion.

What no gears? L4d seems to be a bit graphically dated and feels a bit like Timesplitters when played. I'm hoping the multiplayer is what will really make it shine. Deadspace is a great game but not much replay value, don't get me wrong I loved Bioshock but after playing through on hard there wasn't much else left to do. Personally I felt Fallout 3 was a bit more structured than Oblivion but still is very open ended.

What type of playing do you cater too? Are you an online live multiplayer or do you do most of your gaming solo?

Back