Pics of my Hasbro-McF-Aoshima-NECA Alien & Predator collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abake

Rex Tremendae Majestatis
Reaction score
I brought them all out when the NECA figures arrived and took a couple of pics of the whole gang, so here they are.

McFarlane's Queen boxed set plus Aliens warrior and Hicks.
DSCN4300.jpg

Another shot of Hicks and the victim.
DSCN4313.jpg

McF's Alien 3 dragon and A:R warrior.
DSCN4301.jpg

McF's MM5 boxed set (first series).
DSCN4304.jpg

Aoshima's Nostromo Astronauts (repainted)
DSCN4305.jpg

Aoshima's Alien and Aliens xenomorphs (repainted)
DSCN4306.jpg

Hasbro's A:R Newborn and Warrior (warrior repainted)
DSCN4307.jpg

McF's Masked P1 predator and MM6 P2 preds
DSCN4308.jpg

NECA's alien and AvP-R predalien
DSCN4310.jpg

Not pictured: McF's closed mouth customized alien.
Hope you guys enjoy!

WOW! great stuff!! I like the Queen best.
Looks like an war zone down there.

still got my 7-8 inc alien/pred figures on display even though im dedicated to 1/6 now. dont remember the mcfarlane queen looking that good though. great collection

Like the way you've got all those different companies represented.

Always hated McFarlane's "interpretation" approach though. Just make exactly what we saw onscreen dammit!! Dunno if it was anything to do with 'interpretation' but the dreadlocks on their predators were and are laughable. I expected better even at the time.

I kinda like them all in their own way.
I do hope that NECA does more figures from the A & P franchises though. We do need accurate representations of all the aliens and preds!

like the way you've got all those different companies represented.

Always hated mcfarlane's "interpretation" approach though. Just make exactly what we saw onscreen dammit!! Dunno if it was anything to do with 'interpretation' but the dreadlocks on their predators were and are laughable. I expected better even at the time.

zippers in all!!!!!

Dont forget the velcro! And the tom woodruff love handles!!!111111

zippers in all!!!!!

Dont forget the velcro! And the tom woodruff love handles!!!111111

I suppose I understand where you're coming from, but how is this:
aliendog3.jpg

better than this...
74438_alien004_122_350lo.jpg

Or this:
arwarrior4.jpg

better than this...
200910656.jpg

There are things that don't need "fixing" to look great.
Although I love the Bolaji Badejo-suited alien, I can understand that to some the proportions and overall look are too human (and, just to be clear, it's supposed to look like a man, that is the whole point of the creature in the first movie, that it is an abomination, a perversion of the human form). But the A:R and A3 aliens didn't have human proportions. So there really was no point in changing them, IMHO.
Still, I love variety.
It's just that we don't really have accurate Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection and AvP aliens, do we?

id like to see neca do some more preds there wolf was acceptable could have done with more articulation but great price. still waiting on the alien :eek:

I suppose I understand where you're coming from, but how is this:
aliendog3.jpg

better than this...
74438_alien004_122_350lo.jpg

Or this:
arwarrior4.jpg

better than this...
200910656.jpg

There are things that don't need "fixing" to look great.
Although I love the Bolaji Badejo-suited alien, I can understand that to some the proportions and overall look are too human (and, just to be clear, it's supposed to look like a man, that is the whole point of the creature in the first movie, that it is an abomination, a perversion of the human form). But the A:R and A3 aliens didn't have human proportions. So there really was no point in changing them, IMHO.
Still, I love variety.
It's just that we don't really have accurate Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection and AvP aliens, do we?

Well that Alien3 isnt accurate to the SUIT. But it does look a billion times cooler.

The Res Alien is hidious anyway, suit, or figure.

As is the AvP Alien....

Back