Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default efx website is live

www.efxcollectibles.com

Check out the images of the McQuarrie Vader helmet and the Ahsoka saber. The Vader helmet makes me....

Who's ordering the Stormie helm tomorrow?

Ringer @ Heart MODERATOR
    Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Follow The Josh On Twitter Follow The Josh on Flickr Visit The Josh's Youtube Channel
    Looks pretty cool. I'd love to have some of these things or things like this that MR did but room is basically done and saving money for other things.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    15 (100%)
    it says vader concept helm so is it not the helmet we all know because dosen't look at all like vader

Super Freak
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    It's the McQuarrie Conceptual Darth Vader. Something I doubt MR would've ever attempted.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader."

Are you on the square?
    Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Ahsoka lightsaber replica? Who would buy a 1:1 prop based on a nobody CG character from the Clone Wars?

Not even the SIGNED Mara Jade did that well. I don't see the target market for this Clone Wars movie having the disposable income nor the interest in a $400 static saber. eFX better be careful here, it could be a costly blunder.

Are you on the square?
    Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Probably forced upon them by Lucas.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanaman View Post
    Not even the SIGNED Mara Jade did that well. I don't see the target market for this Clone Wars movie having the disposable income nor the interest in a $400 static saber. eFX better be careful here, it could be a costly blunder.
    Really the Mara Jade made me some nice coin

Swabie has Snags blown his was over that McQuarrie helmet

Super Freak

Feedback
    14 (100%)
    I am not sure where I got the impression. But I did get the impression that efx was going to be doing full costumes. I am a little disappointed. I would love to get a full set of Stormtrooper armor that is officially licensed. I also thought they were going to be doing thinks like Jedi outfits. I seem to remember seeing Obi-Wan's cloths when the announcement came out about the company starting up.

I hope these things eventually happen.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cruel View Post
    I am not sure where I got the impression. But I did get the impression that efx was going to be doing full costumes. I am a little disappointed. I would love to get a full set of Stormtrooper armor that is officially licensed. I also thought they were going to be doing thinks like Jedi outfits. I seem to remember seeing Obi-Wan's cloths when the announcement came out about the company starting up.

I hope these things eventually happen.
    Master Replicas was the company you're thinking of, Darth Cruel. They even had prototypes on display a year or two back.

As for the Ahsoka lightsaber, do we even know the pricing tiers of their lightsabers yet? It may be cheaper than MR, opening up the market more. Considering their first product hasn't even gone up for order yet, I think it's a bit pre-mature to start predicting their success or failure.

What we can say for certain is that eFX is attempting to expand the boundaries of what MR did: lightsabers with "real" internal mechanisms, Studio Scale helmets based on concept art, EU lightsabers, etc.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader."