Most Under-Valued Marvel Piece?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizerwannabe

An Evil Collector?
Reaction score
Which is the next piece to take off? The "sleeper" in your opinion. I feel the most undervalued is
9004.jpg

Low ES, major characters, and an upcoming PF that will cause it to skyrocket.

i don't see the cap pf affecting the price of the vs dio since the PF is clearly the more impressive piece and is actually cheaper.

Last edited:
I cancelled this due to PF format Cap.

I have no interest in red skull and although the diaroma is cool, (the base etc) cap America PF is more cool and big than this. Plus I am heading to collect 1/4 PF scale mostly to have my collection to be neat looking.

nash said:
i don't see the cap pf affecting the price of the vs dio since the PF is clearly the more impressive piece and is actually cheaper.

Couldn't have said it better.

nash, what happened to Alba?

Darth Waller said:
Couldn't have said it better.

nash, what happened to Alba?
had to change it up a bit. Love Vicki Zhao too :cool:

I'll proabaly make another alba one minus the civil war thing.

customizerwannabe said:
Which is the next piece to take off? The "sleeper" in your opinion. I feel the most undervalued is
9004.jpg

Low ES, major characters, and an upcoming PF that will cause it to skyrocket.

I love it, it's a beautiful piece, definitely undervalued. It would be very hard for me to let this piece go from my collection.

nash said:

Wow! Never seen Vicki Zhao ever, but she is really cute! Where is she from?

I don't have this but it certainly looks like a great piece. I think the PF is a lot better though and the announcements being so close together really took the wind of the sails for this one.

carbo-fation said:
As for the most underrated Marvel piece, I'd go with the Green Goblin.

That's a close second from the one I mentioned. I think the name plate and the slight difference is purples hurt this one a bit. I have been meaning to pick it up but never find the space on the budget to do so.

nash said:

Nash, she's gorgeous! Ignore them. I am a white boy who loves his Asian women. My gf is Asian and very beautiful.

As for the most under-valued or underrated Marvel piece, that would be Andy and the rest of the SideShow team's take on the 1/4 Punisher PF. It has the most realistic muscle definition of any of the PFs I seen and is extremely well proportioned. The Hulk has great muscle, but lets face it's not realistic. The weapons are highly detailed, the base rocks, and his entire pose is killer! Plus the fabric costume fits him perfectly and is extremely well done.

Last edited:
Wolverine Comiquette.

Best Wolverine statue ever and getting hard to find.

Get it while you can at a reasonable price.

The Wolverine is extremely nice, but I still like the Punisher more and think he gets even less attention. But yes, that Wolverine is amazing. I don't personally own the Elektra but I think she's underrated simply because she is still available at many outlets for a fraction of the suggested MRSP.

Back