Most Under-Valued Marvel Piece?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. As the Vs. line garners more product support from SS the pieces will all increase. This is the only continually running marvel line at the moment. There are plenty more sculpts they can do for it also.

I would say wolverine comiquette as well. he is the best wolvie ever, I cancelled him but get him from the second chance later on, glad I did

secondly, Punisher PF is going way too cheap whereas he is a great PF. I really am suprised when I opened my box. Punisher also rules

gambit said:
I would say wolverine comiquette as well. he is the best wolvie ever, I cancelled him but get him from the second chance later on, glad I did

secondly, Punisher PF is going way too cheap whereas he is a great PF. I really am suprised when I opened my box. Punisher also rules

man you and i are 100% on the same page. i'm gonna look for a wolverine after i get my Captain America PF. and after getting the punisher exclusive PF for x-mas i must say that people will wish they got one for the price while they could. i think in a couple years punisher fans will realize the awesomeness of the PF.

After getting the Green Goblin PF, I have to say this is by far the most under-rated/valued piece. I never hear anyone talking about it but it is fantastic. It just looks so damn cool.

customizerwannabe said:
Made an ebay deal for your price on Gobbie. Hopefully have it next week!!

I absolutely love it. Glad to see you were still able to get one at a decent price.

customizerwannabe said:
Thanks. Have the Classic Spidey PF coming too. It should make a nice display.

I'm still trying to find a regular Spidey. Bob told me he thought he had one, but I haven't heard back from him.

Bob's a great guy to deal with. I'm going through our second transaction now. If you can't get one from him, watch the Bay. Non exclusive versions go really cheap there.

customizerwannabe said:
Bob's a great guy to deal with. I'm going through our second transaction now. If you can't get one from him, watch the Bay. Non exclusive versions go really cheap there.

I know a dealer who has one for $235 (I'd just much rather give Bob the business), and I just haven't seen any regulars on the bay for a while (other than BIN's that are about retail)

Back