What happened ARH?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh-A-Tron

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm generally not big on their products but they got the Frazetta license which intetested me. The put up some con-exclusive POs but I havent heard a peep since.

I checked the other forum and their website for news but saw nothing.

Does anyone know if they're moving forward? Specifically I'm looking for info on the Death Dealer III statue, no mention has been made after the NYC exclusive.

Thanks for any responses.

Yeah they were at a recent con and showed off some new statues (Medusa with legs and a blonde chick sitting on a King Kong gorilla hand)

They had some bad factory problems on the last line of statues where their factory basically just rushed through everything and send out damaged product. They've been sorting that out.

Their new comic book line is up and running and is a cool idea IMO

The Frazetta license isn't going to go past the first batch of characters runs because sales are apparently no higher than their original creations.

They've just been posting pics of their new massive Tarzan vs Gorilla piece as well.

So basically anyone didn't get the NYCC exclusive is SOL? Even though it sold out at the con?

Kind of odd seeing as all their Frazetta pieces sold out very quickly, even the higher priced items.

Okay though, guess I have enough on order anyway.
Yeah they were at a recent con and showed off some new statues (Medusa with legs and a blonde chick sitting on a King Kong gorilla hand)

They had some bad factory problems on the last line of statues where their factory basically just rushed through everything and send out damaged product. They've been sorting that out.

Their new comic book line is up and running and is a cool idea IMO

The Frazetta license isn't going to go past the first batch of characters runs because sales are apparently no higher than their original creations.

They've just been posting pics of their new massive Tarzan vs Gorilla piece as well.
So basically anyone didn't get the NYCC exclusive is SOL?

Classic case of we bit off way more than we could handle...I have a couple of ARH statues... They are nice.. certainly not gems... maybe the comic idea will make them money.

So basically anyone didn't get the NYCC exclusive is SOL? Even though it sold out at the con?

Kind of odd seeing as all their Frazetta pieces sold out very quickly, even the higher priced items.

Pretty sure dd3 was up on their website a while ago and sold out. Hard to believe the Frazetta line wasnt popular enough, they were cranking out some really nice pieces

They did have more than the NYCC editions available through retailers and on their site.

They did have more than the NYCC editions available through retailers and on their site.
I checked multiple retailers. Bbts had none, neither did any of the collectible retailers local to me that normally carry their stuff. They show 100pcs on their website but no mention was made when that went up for order. I asked on the other forum in its thread when they'd be up for order and got no reply.

But its fine, they obviously sold as many as they wanted to.

I checked multiple retailers. Bbts had none, neither did any of the collectible retailers local to me that normally carry their stuff. They show 100pcs on their website but no mention was made when that went up for order. I asked on the other forum in its thread when they'd be up for order and got no reply.

But its fine, they obviously sold as many as they wanted to.

specfiction and secret compass I had it believe. may still actually have it available.

I would be extremely cautious ordering anything from this company. All of their recent releases have had serious issues. Doesn't seem worth the risk to me.

Last edited:
Back