Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him and got him all set up. Really awesome! No issues with paint, it's all really well done and got here safely. Quick question, the stirrups I got are the exact same so on one side I had to flip/reverse it. So I've got basically gold paint on the front on one side and gold accent paint on the rear of the stirrup on the other side. Not really much of an issue but I wonder if you guys can confirm if yours are the same. The stirrups are pretty much reversible accept for the paint.

Wish I could post some pics but my iPhone broke. Says I have 0 bytes no matter how much I clear off and restart.

Only just saw this. Have u confirmed? I'm away for work, but can double check for you when I get home.

yeah, looks like theyre all that way. no big issue, was just wondering. Also noticed that the ring was removed from the right side of the head that was in the prototype- also no biggie but I am kind of curious what that ring was suppose to be, any ideas? Always made me think he had a big hoop earing lol

Digging this!:clap:

195.jpg221.jpg213.jpg225.jpg206.jpg202.jpg254.jpg

Y'know.....I never got my "NYCC certificate".....never got my print signed by.....well....anyone. Just the statue.

Arahom promised to send me the other stuff and never did.

This is definitely a piece you have to count your blessings with. It barely saw the light of day and it as well as a couple others pretty much dealt death to the company that made him. If you have one youre lucky. Value shot up on them. I guess if you look at not getting the signage and stuff as being a trade for a drastically reduced ES, you’ve made a pretty good trade.

This is definitely a piece you have to count your blessings with. It barely saw the light of day and it as well as a couple others pretty much dealt death to the company that made him. If you have one youre lucky. Value shot up on them. I guess if you look at not getting the signage and stuff as being a trade for a drastically reduced ES, you’ve made a pretty good trade.

Oh for sure. I know how lucky I am. Particularly for the international shipping, it's just that I have it in writing from Arahom he was sending the certificate, etc, and never did.

Do we even know what the final edition size was? How many different editions?

I'm still waiting for my Big cats to go with my Frazetta Huntress. I also didn't get the signed print and all that jazz. What a horrible experience dealing with ARH has been.

Oh for sure. I know how lucky I am. Particularly for the international shipping, it's just that I have it in writing from Arahom he was sending the certificate, etc, and never did.

Do we even know what the final edition size was? How many different editions?

Been a while but I want to say there were supposed to be 300 total and it ended up being under 100. Could be wrong tho- I dont even remember what number mine was.

QUOTE=FriendlySamurai;9598148]Been a while but I want to say there were supposed to be 300 total and it ended up being under 100. Could be wrong tho- I dont even remember what number mine was.[/QUOTE]

Mine is #189. Whatever that means? The only indication mine is a NYCC exclusive is that it has the second head. But then wasn't there supposed to be an ARH ex that has the second head? The NYCC edition is supposed to have the certificate, signed print and different numbering.

I'm still waiting for my Big cats to go with my Frazetta Huntress. I also didn't get the signed print and all that jazz. What a horrible experience dealing with ARH has been.

Yeah, same. Arahom's condescension is off the charts for a company that is a consumer based business. The difficulty in getting any resolution that you're entitled to is off the charts. The statue is amazing, but I won't deal with them again.

Mine is #189. Whatever that means? The only indication mine is a NYCC exclusive is that it has the second head. But then wasn't there supposed to be an ARH ex that has the second head? The NYCC edition is supposed to have the certificate, signed print and different numbering.

Got this bit off of SF from Arahom-

The Frazetta line of statues almost bankrupted our company due to its immense and disastrous fail in sales. We were required to make a huge upfront investment in this line with royalties, sculptors fees, promotion and factory costs, but sales were so low that we were not even able to reach the minimum quantity required by our factory to make this production after we initiated the pre-orders sales in 2014. To give you a quick idea, the Huntress statue you ordered sold about 34 pieces ONLY, and none of the others did much better. Our best seller of the whole Frazetta line was the Death Dealer on the horse that sold 83 pieces, while we were expecting an easy 500 pieces ordered at least!

Dont have a clue how they came up with #189 if they only sold 83 units. Minimum purchase from the factory was 100 he said, so they either cut a deal for fewer units or they may have placed the full order and left the extras up on the site or moved them to the retailers- so its either 83 or 100 I guess. The NYCC edition and also the EX edition got both heads. I dont even know if any with just the single head even sold. The whole letter is up over there, its an interesting read. ARH was completely cluster fudged.

https://www.statueforum.com/showpost.php?p=5364081&postcount=109

Thanks for posting that. It's a sad read. But then almost all of it can traced back to Arahom. His confrontational nature is the companies worst asset.

Having to sell a statue so you can use the money to pay for the shipping on someone else's statue (for which they've paid for shipping already) is not just poor form, it's insolvent trading. Not to mention, taking people's money and then telling them two years later that they underestimated shipping and the customer needs to pay more before they'll ship it. Ugggh.

I really resent Arahom's attitude. You can 'hear' the tone in his writing how he's a victim and customers should stop oppressing him. I mean stating that people are whining because they got a statue but didn't get their certificate is nasty. If you solicited it, then I paid for it, I'm entitled to it. Just because you can't run a business is not the fault of me, the customer. Much of this could have been handled with a genuine communications officer. If there were issues, and they were communicated in a timely and clear manner, the company would be in a different place right now.

For whatever reason, the failure to distribute through Sideshow had a massive impact on sales.

I own one of the best 1:4 scale statues ever released and I'm grateful, but I will only hand over money for another ARH piece if I can see it in person with my own eyes and walk out the door with it then and there. I will never deal with these guys again.

Yeah my first and last ARH piece probably. Was really mainly interested in the Frazetta line so I’ll probably follow it over to Level52 if I can afford to. Never had to deal with Arahom personally so I guess thats a blessing, still though I get where he’s coming from. He could have just closed the company and not paid anyone back, but he ends up getting the same amount of hate instead for running late and not including a cheap poster. I’d probably feel the same- but I would have kept it to myself.

The whole thing reminds me of a similar situation. I’m a member on another forum for Russian weapons where a site sponser who polished and custom welded bolts got backed up past six months of work and wasnt making enough money charging what he was charging. Pretty soon he had no money to finish orders and no money to ship anything back. So instead he pretty much went dark and disappeared, turning many thousands of dollars worth of peoples firearms into fancy paperweights. Theres a right way and a wrong way to do things. Arahom may not be the most agreeable person, but he could have done a lot worse in this situation. The whole thing was just bad for everybody- but coming out with DD is coming out ahead. Happy I took a short lived chance on ARH.

The problem was he put them all for sale at the same time 6-7 statues which really taxed the buyer in reducing what they buy.I passed on a lot of them for that reason.If they spread the statues for 1 or 2 years sales would have reached the 500 mark.It is like sideshow releases all their court of the dead for sale on the same day.What do you think it would happen.

I have ordered over 10 pieces from ARH direct and except from 1 or 2 hicups I have received everyone of them,even a replacement for a broken one.So for me I had no problem with them.

Back