Statue ARH Studios Frank Frazetta 1/4 Barbarian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shipping to OZ 100? Last I seen on the old website ARES was $250 shipping and Athena $150...unless it changed now? :hi5:

I don't think I've ever seen a shipping price that high to here! ($250). Not even Blitzways Bruce Lee with its huge base was anywhere near that.
....generally Sideshow's is around $100 for a PF so I use that as an average to Australia.
Guessing shipping prices to Australia is probably of interest to only a few of us here but its probably around Athena's if we want an ARH example :D

I think for the statue itself it will be $599 ....my guess anyway...

I don't think I've ever seen a shipping price that high to here! ($250). Not even Blitzways Bruce Lee with its huge base was anywhere near that.
....generally Sideshow's is around $100 for a PF so I use that as an average to Australia.
Guessing shipping prices to Australia is probably of interest to only a few of us here but its probably around Athena's if we want an ARH example :D

I think for the statue itself it will be $599 ....my guess anyway...

Keep dreaming SAB :cuckoo:

I think averone explained it all in the Athena thread.

BIG BOX = $250
SMALL BOX = $150

ARES = BIG BOX

FRAZETTA = BIGGER BOX :lol :lol :lol

But it's a good dream to have SAB :hi5:

Keep dreaming SAB :cuckoo:

I think averone explained it all in the Athena thread.

BIG BOX = $250
SMALL BOX = $150

ARES = BIG BOX

FRAZETTA = BIGGER BOX :lol :lol :lol

But it's a good dream to have SAB :hi5:

Well that is a fascinating way for ARH to work out shipping cost.
I'll take your word for it.

I'd never pay a $1000 for a 1/4 polystone statue painted in a chinese factory.
....though I would pay multiple thousands for a bronze version so heavy the shipping would be absurd...so figure that one out :D :D :D

I've had full size stage amps shipped to Australia for less than that, and been buying statues for closing in on two decades, so I've had plenty of experience of how much things should be expected to cost, based on size and weight and we're they are coming from, and how they are being shipped. ARH's shipping costs to Australia are a bit ridiculous compared to, well, pretty much everyone else. It's why if I can't buy through a third party (like Sideshow, or a retailer, both of whose shipping is always far cheaper for the same product) I skip ARH stuff completely. For a quick, modern comparison, I got Fury of the Beast delivered to Australia by Sideshow for $136, and that had the biggest box of any statue I have ever purchased in all my years of collecting.

This isn't meant as a slam, by the way. Truth is, depending on just how active their customer base is in Australia, they may not see it as worthwhile to invest the time and effort in getting better shipping costs for us down here, that's their call, and without knowing their business I wouldn't presume to tell them how they should run things. But that said, it is the single biggest reason that I personally chose not to do any business with them directly. And I don't imagine I'm the only one.

Lucky for me that so far there hasn't been a lot of ARH stuff that I really wanted, but that might well change soon, depending on how some of these pieces turn out. But even then, I'll likely be sticking to third parties to order any ARH stuff through because I can get much cheaper shipping dealing elsewhere. Ex's are nice and all, but few are worth anywhere near the kind of significant savings I can make by ordering elsewhere.

Just my view.

Ex-parrot I'm in Canada and still buy throught Sideshow or other parties for ARH products,shipping is cheaper and sometimes the product itself.(ex.specfiction).

ARH exclusive 10389340_673460389400315_5079162966077245865_n.jpg

I've had full size stage amps shipped to Australia for less than that, and been buying statues for closing in on two decades, so I've had plenty of experience of how much things should be expected to cost, based on size and weight and we're they are coming from, and how they are being shipped. ARH's shipping costs to Australia are a bit ridiculous compared to, well, pretty much everyone else. It's why if I can't buy through a third party (like Sideshow, or a retailer, both of whose shipping is always far cheaper for the same product) I skip ARH stuff completely. For a quick, modern comparison, I got Fury of the Beast delivered to Australia by Sideshow for $136, and that had the biggest box of any statue I have ever purchased in all my years of collecting.

This isn't meant as a slam, by the way. Truth is, depending on just how active their customer base is in Australia, they may not see it as worthwhile to invest the time and effort in getting better shipping costs for us down here, that's their call, and without knowing their business I wouldn't presume to tell them how they should run things. But that said, it is the single biggest reason that I personally chose not to do any business with them directly. And I don't imagine I'm the only one.

Lucky for me that so far there hasn't been a lot of ARH stuff that I really wanted, but that might well change soon, depending on how some of these pieces turn out. But even then, I'll likely be sticking to third parties to order any ARH stuff through because I can get much cheaper shipping dealing elsewhere. Ex's are nice and all, but few are worth anywhere near the kind of significant savings I can make by ordering elsewhere.

Just my view.

:goodpost::exactly:

He is being reworked right now, it needs to be just perfect and ARH Studios Inc. is making adjustments right now.
The neck area and the base are being finished.

At this time he will not be shown in SDCC, as it stands it will be at the NYCC instead

He is being reworked right now, it needs to be just perfect and ARH Studios Inc. is making adjustments right now.
The neck area and the base are being finished.

At this time he will not be shown in SDCC, as it stands it will be at the NYCC instead

Better to get it right than put out something that's less than perfect. I'm sure it'll impress people when it's finally revealed.

Any word on Tarzan?

Better to get it right than put out something that's less than perfect. I'm sure it'll impress people when it's finally revealed.

Any word on Tarzan?

The first Tarzan will be on display at SDCC
And I agree NYCC is only 3 months away and we will have the perfect sculpt

Hi Guys,please i ordered Frazetta Barbarian EX ,i see the item is slowly shipping but i still didnt get my shipping invoice and on my account in status is written expired and under is written canceled.just asking if this is normal because i havent cancelled anything .i have no problem to wait just want some clarification.is my first order from ARH.thanks and have a nice day

Back