Statue ARH Studios Frank Frazetta 1/4 Barbarian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
soon enough we will know about prices, dates, ES etc etc...:horror I think total incl. shipping and au$ exchange rate, that this will cost me over 1k (if I was to buy it)

That's pretty expensive. I've got Ares EX, Athena Gold, and Minotaur on order. I might hold out for Poseidon as my next purchase. If the three I got coming turn out great then I'll be temped to get even more.

That's pretty expensive. I've got Ares EX, Athena Gold, and Minotaur on order. I might hold out for Poseidon to be next purchase. If the three I got coming turn out great then I'll be temped to get even more.

the three you got on order will turn out great....you will be very happy..I only ordered Gold Athena..

the three you got on order will turn out great....you will be very happy..I only ordered Gold Athena..

Athena Gold looks fantastic. I feel a little left in the dark with the Ares EX. I haven't seen any updates about the alternate head and I have no idea what the edition size is. I'm surprised you passed on Ares, I saw some of your YouTube videos and Ares looks like he'd fit in great with the rest of your awesome statues.

Athena Gold looks fantastic. I feel a little left in the dark with the Ares EX. I've seen no updates about the alternate head and I have no idea what the edition size is. I'm surprised you passed on Ares, I saw some of your YouTube videos and Ares looks like he'd fit in great with the rest of your awesome statues.

:mad: :gah:

Hi - of all statues out there now this is the one I am most excited for! I was super excited about the sacrifice statue but then conan did not look at all like what I imagined conan to be so I passed. If this guy is properly painted it will be a must buy for me!! Thankfully I am moving to Texas in October so shipping will be less of an issue for me than it is now!

Humm.... this will be a good movie.
Its exciting how Hollywood is reaching out and using mythology to make movies. A bit excited to see one of these made, but which one :)

soon enough we will know about prices, dates, ES etc etc...:horror I think total incl. shipping and au$ exchange rate, that this will cost me over 1k (if I was to buy it)

I'm not someone who posts low estimates in the vague hope that will make them correct :D ....but that seems a fair bit too high to me.

We all raged about the Conan Rage of the Undying PF from Sideshow at $460 ...that has quite a nice base and detailed skeleton on it which sort of equals the base and girl on the Frazetta barbarian. (the stand alone ARH Conan Sacrifice with no snake/girl base was a similar price)

Not sure how much the Frazetta license is and this is the iconic image, but I'd be shocked if this was over $600 on its own. That would be a freaking enormous price jump over Sideshow's PFs. And then shipping to Oz being around $100 .....

Who knows .... 1/4 statue manufacturers do like to surprise us :D

I don't know if the Frazetta family have a say in pricing also,They would sell it at their museum too.I'm guessing in the 450-500$ mark.I wish 299$ but i'm dreaming.

I'm not someone who posts low estimates in the vague hope that will make them correct :D ....but that seems a fair bit too high to me.

We all raged about the Conan Rage of the Undying PF from Sideshow at $460 ...that has quite a nice base and detailed skeleton on it which sort of equals the base and girl on the Frazetta barbarian. (the stand alone ARH Conan Sacrifice with no snake/girl base was a similar price)

Not sure how much the Frazetta license is and this is the iconic image, but I'd be shocked if this was over $600 on its own. That would be a freaking enormous price jump over Sideshow's PFs. And then shipping to Oz being around $100 .....

Who knows .... 1/4 statue manufacturers do like to surprise us :D

shipping to OZ 100? Last I seen on the old website ARES was $250 shipping and Athena $150...unless it changed now? :hi5:

Back