Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you!
I have wait over 30 years to get this Statue in this size.

I have get an art print in my delivery is that normal ?

I can not understand why you guys in the USA and canada must wait longer for the DD1 than people like me in europe that get they statue earlyer than you from the dealer ?
I have the number 27 of 79 writen under the base but i have the regular an the edition size of this is 300, any idea ?

Inclusion of the art print and smaller edition size seems to indicate they sent you an EX by mistake :)

@SAB

I think so

Yes but i get only one head in the package.
I thought that the black head with horns is the regular i don´t know what ARH did,very strange but i´m happy that i have this version.
Now are you sure guys that this head what i have(see pictures from me above) is the ex head?
I saw so many different designs from the web of the head that ARH made,have someone of you pictures from your two heads for me,please?

that head was the original regular head but later they said that that is the ex head as the painting he has metal horns (which is correct). As to what the actual editions are no one has any idea :p

that head was the original regular head but later they said that that is the ex head as the painting he has metal horns (which is correct). As to what the actual editions are no one has any idea :p
When they started all this they promised EXACT representations didn't they ?

@SAB

I think so

Yes but i get only one head in the package.
I thought that the black head with horns is the regular i don´t know what ARH did,very strange but i´m happy that i have this version.
Now are you sure guys that this head what i have(see pictures from me above) is the ex head?
I saw so many different designs from the web of the head that ARH made,have someone of you pictures from your two heads for me,please?
The exclusive has the silver horns. The one you have had the silver horns, but they switched the two bottom horns with the other head towards the end. So the NYCC EX has an ES of 190 and the regular has an ES of 79? What the hell is going on with this company? :lol Are there any other versions?

Yeah this sorta thing sucks, and I know it sounds a bit stupid/hypocritical to put up with it with ARH but I don't really mind. In the end it's pretty amazing looking and a good price. And whatever the ES is it's a hell of a lot smaller then I thought it would be. I do wish it was more clear, but I can live with it.

Mine is supposedly the NYCC EX and is an edition size of 190. The non-NYCC EX is the same, just doesn't feature the art print or the NYCC certificate. The Reg (if they get to that point) is just the single head (I think?)

Not sure why the European one is 79? Who knows?

When they started all this they promised EXACT representations didn't they ?

Im pretty sure it is. Looking at the painting blown up the horns do look more like bone with a metal spike. I think there was probably some confusion when the Frazettas said change the horns I think they meant for just the top and ARH did the whole thing which then they had to go back and change again. I'm glad at least to hear that the reg is the reg. Would suck for people ordering one not to get the one in the pics.

aeb042d0a520ad8ff7af301be56a1a70.jpg
View attachment 294832

I wonder if the 190 is a combined nycc ex and ex...?

For the latest shipments, people are getting different base numbers to box numbers and even different certificate numbers.
Its like the factory put on blindfolds spun everyone around and then laughed as they packed random objects into boxes.

For the latest shipments, people are getting different base numbers to box numbers and even different certificate numbers.
Its like the factory put on blindfolds spun everyone around and then laughed as they packed random objects into boxes.

I got no number on the box at all. Only place there is a number is on the bottom of the base. Mine shipped straight from China so I didn't get a certificate. Supposedly Arahom and co will ship out those certificates when final statue shipping is complete.

Just got a box in the mail, I need two more gaaaah! So far it looks amazing. Im leaving the horse in the package till I get the base, nowhere safe to balance him. The heads came out amazing. Lots of good detail in the chain, nothing looks washed out. The horse's bobbed tail is huge, if that can give any of you guys a sense of scale. Its as big as my hand and heavy, definately solid. Havent looked to closely ar mr horse yet but he's definately not a lightweight. Heres a few quick snaps-

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Bummer! Why is ARH not at NYCC this year?? They always put up such Awesome Display pieces with Cool Exclusives! Damn.....Was hoping to see them there!!

Probably too busy sorting shipments lol. Should get the rest of Death Dealer in Monday. Been having to stare at pieces of him for the last two weeks...

Yeah they got way too much to ship :p People are crying bloody murder enough without them taking a week to go to nycc :<

Got him and got him all set up. Really awesome! No issues with paint, it's all really well done and got here safely. Quick question, the stirrups I got are the exact same so on one side I had to flip/reverse it. So I've got basically gold paint on the front on one side and gold accent paint on the rear of the stirrup on the other side. Not really much of an issue but I wonder if you guys can confirm if yours are the same. The stirrups are pretty much reversible accept for the paint.

Wish I could post some pics but my iPhone broke. Says I have 0 bytes no matter how much I clear off and restart.

Back