Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Default Re: Star Wars Sand Base for 1/6 Figures

Looks like you beat me to it Coco...they look great! Hey, any idea when my order will ship, I'm going out of town next weekend (April 29) and I'd rather not let them sit in my mail box. If they're not ready, or will be soon you can send them out on the 29th...or whenever after that.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    179 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinman2000 View Post
    Looks like you beat me to it Coco...they look great! Hey, any idea when my order will ship, I'm going out of town next weekend (April 29) and I'd rather not let them sit in my mail box. If they're not ready, or will be soon you can send them out on the 29th...or whenever after that.
    Well, it wasn't my idea. Another member requested it so I at first just drilled another hole in a droid base and then made another one special just to see how it looked.

I just finished some all black round ones today and was planning on mailing yours out Saturday. If that's too late I can always hold them until the 29th.

Well I'll put in an order for an all black base for my Han & Chewie when they go into mass production. As far as the my order, I guess it depends on how they're shipped...if it's regular first class just hold off till the 29th, no worries.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    179 (100%)
    Bump this with an update.

The Detolf shelf is still planned but I pushed it back so I could strike while the iron is hot with the Boba Fett stands and also build some stock of the others.

I have four of the Fett in Jabba's Palace stands in a square style to match the HT stands in size already in the works. Cost on that one is $25.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    98 (100%)
    Pm sent for one of each boba fett stands.
    Treat others like ladies and gentlemen, not because they are but because you are !

Super Freak
    Feedback
    179 (100%)
    Pm replied to, Jay. Gonna get a few of those curved Boba Fett stands made this week.

I'll eventually order one of the curved Fett bases Coco; I'm mostly interested in bases that are smaller than the stock ones to save on display space.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    179 (100%)
    New pic of the curved Boba a Fett base.

image.jpeg

image.jpg

Awesome Fett base Coco. I asked a question about the round black bases under the Leia thread but thought you may not find it. I was wondering if there are two separate layers to the bases or is it a routed feature that creates the line around the circumference?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    179 (100%)
    It's two pieces. I did it for the sand effect stands originally then just carried the process over to the black ones because I thought it looked nice.