Phillip Seymor Hoffman found dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sucks. Liked him. Would've made a hell of a Penguin.

He looked quite a bit older than 46.

SnakeDoc

I didn't realize he was that into drugs that he would OD on them. Too bad. He was talented but let his vices control him.

I don't think that people who are into harder drugs are just "sort of into them". They either get off them or in many cases end up dead. If he did OD it's a shame he couldn't get off the stuff.

Horrible news! I wonder how they will handle the final Hunger Games movie now, and if he completed all of his scenes or not. The world lost a true talent.

I don't think that people who are into harder drugs are just "sort of into them". They either get off them or in many cases end up dead. If he did OD it's a shame he couldn't get off the stuff.

You're right. I just read he also checked into rehab last year for his heroin addiction. But I know from experience with family members who did heroin that you can get off of them if you really try. And that family member is now thriving with her new baby and husband. So it can be done with the proper environment and support. He obviously struggled with that.

Back