Phillip Seymor Hoffman found dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Horrible news. He had a few movies coming out, even one he was directing and starring in. Great performances we will never see.

Now I know whenever my little sister asks who a certain actor is, it's not good news.
My sister: Who's Paul Walker?
Me: Why, he died?
My sister: Yeah

My sister: Who's Phillip Seymour Hoffman?
Me: Why, he died?
My sister: Yeah?

Terrible news:monkey2

Wow my wife just told me & I was shocked, I had to ask her again because I didn't think I heard her right.

Such a shame, I was watching Hunger Games with my wife & seeing PSH just made me think of some of his movies. Saying Hollywood lost a talent is an understatement

My friend's kitten, 7 weeks old, died after not being able to recover from a cold... Cuddly little sweetie he was. Oscar.... So sad :(

Oh, got off topic. So this millionaire died of a drug overdose? Oh well. Guess life is tough.

Off to the kitchen for some leftover za.
100B5541.jpg

Definitely a shock, pretty much as much of a shock as the passing of Heath Ledger. Two great actors that I never even knew had a drug problem.

Wow, just....Wow. First Gandolfini and now Hoffman. I really loved watching both of these actors perform their craft. What a shame both of them are gone.

The man's Capote was brilliant and I loved him in Boogie Nights (not in the way that character would've wanted me to, but still).

Rest in peace, sir.

Back