Toy Story OF TERROR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blue_rogue

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wednesday night on ABC. Anyone else excited for this?

I loved Halloween and Christmas specials when I was a kid and I love Toy Story. This should be awesome.

I'd buy a DVD/Bluray that put all of the Toy Story shorts together in one collection. I remember seeing a Hawaiian Adventure or something before Cars 2. Have there been others? I missed this and wouldn't mind owning it. C'mon, Disney.

Party Saurus Rex was a bonus on one of the Blu-rays we have, it's one of the better shorts.

TSoT was pretty good, but I was hoping some of those new toys would leave with them, mostly Combat Carl and CC Jr. :)

Saw it last night and thought it was great! I :lol at the Combat Carl and Carl Jr. bit since we see that with the different scale figures all the time in this hobby! And I loved the Voltron giant robot. I also liked that Trixie got more screen time and lines. I love Kristen Schaal's voicework (she's great in Gravity Falls).

They already have two volumes of Pixar shorts, but I think they may try and milk this one with its own release instead of including it in a compilation.

Did anybody else notice that Mr. Pricklepants was a plush toy in this? I could've sworn he was a vinyl or rubber type toy in Toy Story 3. Maybe I'm just going crazy.

Did anybody else notice that Mr. Pricklepants was a plush toy in this? I could've sworn he was a vinyl or rubber type toy in Toy Story 3. Maybe I'm just going crazy.

Sorry, I retract this comment. I looked at pics online and he does indeed appear to be a stuffed animal in Toy Story 3. I guess I'm just crazy.

My whole family enjoyed it thoroughly (ages 6, 8 & 10)
The "scary" moments early on had them all going.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Toy Story 2 have a similar plot line with the toys being taken and sold online?

I really enjoyed this and look forward to next year's special. Anyone think we'll see a short featuring Combat Carl and Billy's other toys before a future PIXAR movie?

After this and Party Rex, I think Toy Story is just blessed. Best Pixar animated movies and best short stories by far.

Back