Howard Chan Interview Session - Toy People - trans. by Charles Lim (UPDATED Oct 3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SixthScaleEdward

Super Freak
Reaction score
ADDED PART 1 QUESTIONS

1382141_10151743058333108_1310832840_n.jpg

970378_10151743058318108_811950553_n.jpg

1377029_10151743058303108_1167328081_n.jpg

1383654_10151743058323108_1466832971_n.jpg

1385800_10151743058328108_541208570_n.jpg

1011787_10151743058308108_652423649_n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Howard Chan Interview Session - Toy People - trans. by Charles Lim

RAIDEN OMG! :rock

No new die-cast in the near future. :lol

Last edited:

Thanks for the intelligible translation. Seems weird to me to go after MGS 4 and Res. Evil 6 since they aren't really classics, but aren't new enough to capitalize on the hype. I wish they would do earlier games in those franchises.

So no more die cast for a while because so many of the first 3 were sold. Interesting. That definitley means we'll see more die cast in the future. It still makes me wonder @ Iron Whiplash. That does at least explain why we've seen and hear comments about IW being plastic and die cast.

So if I read right, Anakin will be announced this year still?

The Shield figures would be interesting.

I want an Old Snake so badly. And seeing that a new SW figure will be revealed this year is awesome.

Yay, no star trek, can't agree any more :)

I want an Old Snake so badly. And seeing that a new SW figure will be revealed this year is awesome.

Old snake would be sooooooo awesome !!! :yess:

Thanks for this mate.

Howard, really no point in apologizing to the competitors for taking all the licenses and doing absolutely ****all with it!

Iron Man , Batman , Iron Man , Batman....ad infinitum.

Well. . .news on those franchises that isn't really substantive news. We've heard similar things about BTTF for, what, a couple of years now? Don't hold your breath.

Howard, really no point in apologizing to the competitors for taking all the licenses and doing absolutely ****all with it!
LOL True dat. They gobble up licenses and just sit on them. But honestly, it's not like Enterbay or Blitzway or someone was realistically going to tackle some of the high profile (and no doubt high cost) licenses HT does have. Also, there are plenty of great older films that no one is touching.

Well. . .news on those franchises that isn't really substantive news. We've heard similar things about BTTF for, what, a couple of years now? Don't hold your breath.
I'm not but at least he gave some info other than "Delayed" and an actual statement on where they are with it.

Of course I'm not surprised they plan on releasing 2/3 versions. Would have preferred a DX with multiple outfits or a package like the DX07.

I'm not but at least he gave some info other than "Delayed" and an actual statement on where they are with it.

Of course I'm not surprised they plan on releasing 2/3 versions. Would have preferred a DX with multiple outfits or a package like the DX07.

Need to milk it as they say. :D:D:D

What about Batman Returns... :pray:

Would have put this in General Collectibles section but I guess its not a joke anymore that Hot Toys = Stark Toys.

Anyway I wish these questioners would ask about not-previously announced Terminator items. Its always endoskeletons and 1:4 Police Shootouts. Why not ask if they're making Kyle Reese, a 1:6 version of Police Shootout, young John Connor etc etc.

Back