Batman Films (1966/Burton/Schumacher/MotP)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiFabio

Super Freak
Reaction score
This thread is for discussion all of Batman films pre-Nolan. Batman 66 film, Burton films, Schumacher, and Batman: Mask of the Phantasm.

Hey guyz, I just realized that, though we have threads for . . . , there's none for Batman and Robin. Dig in!

They just announced George Clooney is gonna be Batman and Arnold Schwarzenegger as Mr. Freeze!

Last edited:
Re: Batman and Robin

Schwarzenegger has plenty of experience playing a cold, emotionless character, he should make a great Freeze.

Any news on whether or not batgirl with make an appearance? I heard there were rumors of her joining and I for one can't wait to see what the great Schumacher has in store for costumes this time around.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TWqpJQ8weY[/ame]

Y'know, it doesn't make sense that Batman would go about at night without any forms of currency. No way is he gonna carry bills in his utility belt though. Hmm..

Y'know, it doesn't make sense that Batman would go about at night without any forms of currency. No way is he gonna carry bills in his utility belt though. Hmm..

I see your logic. So you reckon they should introduce a 'bat-creditcard' or something?

Man, if they actually implement some of these ideas this could end up being a huge fan-favourite Batman movie.

I heard in this one, Robin will graduate to Nightwing. I hope that means they are going to introduce Jason Todd or Tim Drake.

the best this about this movie being made?

Uma Thurman :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

(she's going to be amazing)

The scuttlebutt around Hollywood is that director Joel Schumacher has listened to all the criticism about his Batman Forever being too jokey and is going for a super serious approach on this. No campy one liners, no ridiculous Bat-gadgets, and no gratuitous armor-clad male butt, crotch and nipple shots. If Clooney brings the dangerous anti-hero vibe to the character like he did with Seth Gecko in last year's From Dusk Til Dawn, this could possibly be the darkest, most serious Batman yet. I, for one, can't wait:yess:

The scuttlebutt around Hollywood is that director Joel Schumacher has listened to all the criticism about his Batman Forever being too jokey and is going for a super serious approach on this. No campy one liners, no ridiculous Bat-gadgets, and no gratuitous armor-clad male butt, crotch and nipple shots. If Clooney brings the dangerous anti-hero vibe to the character like he did with Seth Gecko in last year's From Dusk Til Dawn, this could possibly be the darkest, most serious Batman yet. I, for one, can't wait:yess:

Oh?? In that case with Arnie as Mr Freeze I foresee a performance comparable to his original T-800!

i kinda hope this whole batman franchise tanks...........other wise some high end collectible company will get the license and crank out so much stuff that QC issues will be overlooked............like on a car or something. just have a bad feeling about this.

Back