1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks awesome. I just managed to get one of Tony’s suits + capes for Batman - I’m just waiting on a replacement body I was going to cobble together to try and get him closer to Adam West’s physique. Stupidly excited to (hopefully) get him improved.

That looks awesome. I just managed to get one of Tony’s suits + capes for Batman - I’m just waiting on a replacement body I was going to cobble together to try and get him closer to Adam West’s physique. Stupidly excited to (hopefully) get him improved.
Interested in seeing the outcome and know what body you went with.

Interested in seeing the outcome and know what body you went with.

I went with a Mando Boba body (not using the fatsuit), and an Enterbay Firefighter body since the chest seems to match. I plan on carving away around the rips a bit to match the shape of Adam West a bit more.

543C4F6F-3CC4-462C-830C-05C6F2C15443.jpeg

C6621A6D-EA6D-4907-9320-2CD75DC22905.jpeg

61A793D7-D24C-4953-97A3-8181DFF49E3E.jpeg

McHaleyArt put together a perfect Adam West Batman, who I’m mostly stealing the recipe from. 😅

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/threads/hot-toys-batman-66-and-superman-78.249128/

I went with a Mando Boba body (not using the fatsuit), and an Enterbay Firefighter body since the chest seems to match. I plan on carving away around the rips a bit to match the shape of Adam West a bit more.

McHaleyArt put together a perfect Adam West Batman, who I’m mostly stealing the recipe from. 😅

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/threads/hot-toys-batman-66-and-superman-78.249128/
Nice! I went with the Mando Boba body as well. Didn't take it as far as McH did and what you'll be doing, but the Boba body got the job done enough for me and the amount of work I wanted to put into this guy. Doing that, retailoring the trunks and raising the bat symbol got me close enough.

Last edited:
Nice! I went with the Mando Boba body as well. Didn't take it as far as McH did and what you'll be doing, but the Boba body got the job done enough for me and the amount of work I wanted to put into this guy. Doing that, retailoring the trunks and raising the bat symbol got me close enough.

Do you have any pics? I’m curious how he looks with the Boba body 🙂

Do you have any pics? I’m curious how he looks with the Boba body 🙂

Admittedly, not as nice as McH's work. In hindsight, I should've (and still could) remove some of the padding at the waist to get more of that cinched waist and prominent ribcage look West has, but I really don't feel like taking him apart again :lol I don't think McH used any body padding on his. This is the Saturn Toys figure mind you and not the real HT. Getting that Enterbay upper chest really does the trick. I didn't have anything close to that in my parts bin and wasn't about to go and get one, but if you're after that absolute body shape, then I would definitely do what he did.

462975-IMG-0190.jpeg

That looks great! A massive improvement over the stock figure. Did you keep Boba’s fat suit on? What padding are you referring to?

That looks great! A massive improvement over the stock figure. Did you keep Boba’s fat suit on? What padding are you referring to?
Thanks! And no, not the Boba padding. I used the body padding that came with the Saturn toys figure which I assume is similar to that of the HT, but not quite sure since I've never owned the original.

Thanks! And no, not the Boba padding. I used the body padding that came with the Saturn toys figure which I assume is similar to that of the HT, but not quite sure since I've never owned the original.

Hey dude, I’m pretty new to messing with 1/6 bodies, but do you know how to get this abdomen to connect to the legs again? Nothing I’m doing seems to work. Did something break?

9659AD1D-99DB-4E01-AE64-179901F2EEE6.jpeg

0F95B317-B08C-4891-AF18-62068F0977ED.jpeg

16A2900C-3658-48FF-A968-C1F563118B1C.jpeg

Hey dude, I’m pretty new to messing with 1/6 bodies, but do you know how to get this abdomen to connect to the legs again? Nothing I’m doing seems to work. Did something break?

So, this is always a frustrating part when changing out an abdomen piece I've found, but pretty easy to put back together once your know what you’re doing. Nothing is broken though 👍🏼 See below:

Document1.jpg

Just take your time. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
So, this is always a frustrating part when changing out an abdomen piece I've found, but pretty easy to put back together once your know what you’re doing. Nothing is broken though 👍🏼 See below:

View attachment 698714

Just take your time. Hope this helps.
Wow, thank you so much! I’m still having a rough time getting that rectangular piece inside either half. :lol But thank you so much for showing me what needs to be done here.

Back