The DCAU thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hope is that the Blu-Ray stuff sells well enough that they gradually start to go back, in order of which requires the least amount of restoration, until, finally, it culminates in Batman:TAS arriving in HD.

Gonna start watching Justice League tonight to take BvS off my mind.

25396218814_602284844a_c.jpg

Last edited:
I came across a rerun of Wonder Woman today that I don't recall seeing before and the plot was basically the same as Fear of Victory from BTAS. A professor was rigging football games using darts that could control athletes and he bet on the underdogs. Does anyone know if the WW episode inspired the BTAS episode?

That figures, after I finally decided to buy the original box set. :slap

I wouldn't worry about it. The old set still has the superior packaging and artbook. :yess:

Don't know why they don't just put out a Blu-ray instead of putting out the DVDs again.

It's the same reason why BTAS isn't on blu ray- all these shows require substantial remastering which means scanning every frame of film and fixing all the imperfections. It's a laborious and expensive undertaking, that's why only the digitally animated shows (Justice League, Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker) were the ones that got a blu ray release.

I came across a rerun of Wonder Woman today that I don't recall seeing before and the plot was basically the same as Fear of Victory from BTAS. A professor was rigging football games using darts that could control athletes and he bet on the underdogs. Does anyone know if the WW episode inspired the BTAS episode?

I haven't seen WW in decades! :lol

Back