1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that I needed that alternate Batman, but I’m surprised they never made it as an exclusive or something seeing as it was a re-release only with the blue parts of his suit made brighter.

Not that I needed that alternate Batman, but I’m surprised they never made it as an exclusive or something seeing as it was a re-release only with the blue parts of his suit made brighter.

So it never released then.

He would've been a valid version, as the brighter comic book batman of the '60s and '70s.

So it never released then.

He would've been a valid version, as the brighter comic book batman of the '60s and '70s.
Yeah, shown but never released. I probably would have passed on it anyways.

That Romero Joker though. The fact that a prototype was made, and the sculpt looks so great, and it never made it to release is sad.

Romero Joker pass was/is a strange decision by Hot toys given how well the Joker sells. Are people really more interested in modern inferior takes on the character? Leto doesn't hold a candle to Romero. As a kid Romero Joker was terrifying, the original evil clown.

Romero Joker pass was/is a strange decision by Hot toys given how well the Joker sells. Are people really more interested in modern inferior takes on the character? Leto doesn't hold a candle to Romero. As a kid Romero Joker was terrifying, the original evil clown.

He scared me when I was a kid too. I still have this very vivid memory of the scene where he's in the prison yard, and there was something so creepy about him. I was probably about five or so, but that moment has stuck with me.

SoreUnnaturalDodobird-mobile.jpg

The Joker scared the crap out of me. I remember watching the show when I was about 3 years old, lying on this black recliner chair with the lights off. An episode with the Joker was on. A friend of my mother came over, and as she walked by she says to me “If you don’t behave, the Joker will come and take you away!” I was so scared from that and could not watch the Joker for years. Now here I am 53 years later and still thinking about it.

Last edited:
He scared me when I was a kid too. I still have this very vivid memory of the scene where he's in the prison yard, and there was something so creepy about him. I was probably about five or so, but that moment has stuck with me.

SoreUnnaturalDodobird-mobile.jpg
That’s the first time you meet Romero’s Joker too. His old man mustache and old woman green wig always creeped me out.

With all of the third party Marvel figures I’m honestly surprised that there aren’t more DC figures being made as well. I mean to an extent there are, but more from modern era films or the CW shows. Surprised someone hasn’t tackled the ‘66 villains or Catwoman and Penguin from Batman Returns.

Saw saw this:

Joao BredaOne Sixth Republic

1 hr ·

Just heard we may have good news soon from a third party. Really hoping it’s true!
😎
😎

210389966_10161101227603242_541730839525242864_n.jpg

Supposedly 1/6 from "Mtoys".

Back