Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Project_A

Super Freak
Reaction score
Resident Evil 6 Set for September 12, 2014
Read more at Resident Evil 6 Set for September 12, 2014 - ComingSoon.net

Resident Evil 6 Set for September 12, 2014 - ComingSoon.net

ShockTillYouDrop.com has learned that the next chapter in the successful Resident Evil franchise is planned for a release on September 12, 2014, meaning that production on the next chapter should begin soon.

The most recent film, Resident Evil: Retribution, grossed $221 million worldwide and previous reports have suggested that a sixth film could close out the series. Director Paul W.S. Anderson previously indicated that he had mapped out a story for a new trilogy that started with the fourth film, Resident Evil: Afterlife.

Story-wise, no details have been released, but when we last saw Milla Jovovich's Alice, she was at the White House and facing a rather large threat with Shawn Robert's Wesker by her side.

No title or plot details for the sixth entry have been revealed, but check back for details as they become available.

Here we go again! :lol

Last edited:
Re: Resident Evil 6[2014]

I saw the first one.. years ago. :lol

All I remember is that corridor scene with the slicing laser booby tap - that's it.

I never bothered with the rest of them. :lol

Please let him be finished after this. :pray:

Keep making them, and I'll keep watching those cheesy ****ers. They're obviously still raking in the dough.

How do people actually sit through these turd films? I had to fast forward through parts of Retribution just so I won't blow my brains out.

How do people actually sit through these turd films? I had to fast forward through parts of Retribution just so I won't blow my brains out.

I ask myself that same question about those god awful Underworld films, but people seem to dig those. :dunno We all have our guilty pleasures I suppose.

Bring it on.

Hot chicks, big guns & big elaborate action packed battles. Blood gore and monsters. Who cares about the story? They are 90 minute eye candy flicks from a video game franchise with a plot you can explain with a long sentence.

Ironically the movie franchise is more stable than the game franchise at the moment. Id take every RE movie over RE 6 the game any day.

:rock :rock :rock

This is a great series! Keep em coming!

They are not Great, but they are mindless entertainment! Love them!

this is great news. It would have really sucked if the last one was the last movie in the series after getting that ending.
Thankfully Pawl can finish his retarded masterpiece and be done with this lol.

the good thing about this as well is that maybe they reboot the series or remake the first one, either way I am happy this is happening.

steve-carrell-nooo.gif

Seriously, who has 90 minutes of their life to keep wasting on this crap?

Back