Sin City: A Dame To Kill For

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SIN CITY 2

What did they do? Walk down the wrong damn back alley and get lost for 9 years? I guess it's true you can find anything....after a long time.

Jessica Alba doesn't exactly look 19 anymore.

The rumors of casting and all that have been done before, I remember when they said Angelina Jolie had been cast. Then instead he was going to focus on The Jetsons.

I'll believe it all when I see it, and frankly after how dissapointing Machete was, I'm not really all that excited about Robert's work atm. Not to mention the way he picks his projects seems to be throw a dart a wall one morning and go.

great news. THought this was long dead....

I couldn't help but laugh when I read "the script and details of the film's story have been kept tightly under wraps." ...... well you might get a hint of the story if you read the Sin City book of the same name :lol

The rumors of casting and all that have been done before, I remember when they said Angelina Jolie had been cast. Then instead he was going to focus on The Jetsons.

I'll believe it all when I see it, and frankly after how dissapointing Machete was, I'm not really all that excited about Robert's work atm. Not to mention the way he picks his projects seems to be throw a dart a wall one morning and go.

I agree. Il believe it when I see it.

As much as I loved the first one, the sequel has been "about to start shooting" for years now. I remember back when I was in highschool reading about cast announcements and interviews from Ramirez saying they were starting pre-production. Im almost 23 now.

Im maintaining cautious optomism, but there really isn't anything here to make me think it is different from all the other times they were supposedly getting ready to shoot.

yeah I dont really care anymore. sure it will be awesome if its made, but after the spirit i have a feeling people will not be as into it now, unless they hype it up. this took waaay too long, much longer than it needed, I guess he was busy or something and I loved the first one but, dont care as much now. I guess when they star filming then the hype in me might start again.

Jessica Alba isn't exactly getting a lot of roles these days outside of Robert Rodriguez's films. She had a Megan Fox style running of the mouth that made finding work difficult. I expect she will be available if the script calls for her.

Jessica Alba isn't exactly getting a lot of roles these days outside of Robert Rodriguez's films. She had a Megan Fox style running of the mouth that made finding work difficult. I expect she will be available if the script calls for her.

what did she say? thats a shame because she is great

yes she actually does....you can see her updates on facebook and she looks nothing like she does on screen....she looks like a 16 year old....she actually got bumped out of my top 10 because of this....damn you facebook

a pic from Mar 30
525930_383742818325820_100000703151889_1174569_1209757572_n.jpg

chicksjessicaalba272cn2jl6ih.gif

I'm expecting them all to return... not like any of them are doing anything much now a days...

Whats the timeline on these stories? All after the events in Sin City 1?

I don't think its after 1 since Rourke couldn't be back if Marv got the chair in the first one.

if they are indeed basing the second movie on "A Dame To Kill For", then yes it is set before the books that inspired the first Sin City movie... We will see Marv (Rourke) and Dwight return. However I don't know if they will have Clive Owen return as Dwight because this will be set before he has his operation on his face, therefore he looks different in that book

Anybody know if Becky will be back? I hope so since Gail and Miho will be.

I assume Shellie will be in it since she has some history with Dwight. I wonder who they will recast Brittany Murphy with. :(

Gail is in the story, so is Miho.

I don't think Becky is. She might be. Been a while since I read it.

Shelly's only in it for a bit, and that scene was pretty much already in the first flick.

But we'll see.

Back