NEXT 12" LOTR - NON-FELLOWSHIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Next LOTR 12" non-Fellowship figure?

• Saruman

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Nazgul

Votes: 33 23.4%
  • Lurtz

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Faramir

Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Arwen

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • Eowyn

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Elrond

Votes: 9 6.4%
  • Eomer

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
As you know, at the SDCC LOTR panel, there was mention that the next 12" LOTR figure would be a much requested figure and NOT be a fellowship member. Hmmm? Also, on the chats, I believe it was Dusty who told me that the next figure announcement would be later in the 3rd Quarter.

Let the guessing begin...

(we have to do something during these long waiting periods)

FARAMIR!!!!!!!!! That's my guess...and that's who I want next too! Faramir has been a much requested figure for ages...and it would fit with how SS like's to 'team' certain figure releases (Obi-Wan right after Anakin, Jabba's Palace together...) Now, the TWO sons of Denethor...Boromir, followed by Faramir!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Wor-Gar said:
I want a villain. I'm guessing Saruman, but a Nazgul would be great too.

Oooh, I too would LOVE Saruman...followed by Gandalf the White...That would also go with the SS 'teaming' of figures idea.

Indiana Fett said:
Oooh, I too would LOVE Saruman...followed by Gandalf the White...That would also go with the SS 'teaming' of figures idea.

Yeah, that's my thinking -- surprise us with Saruman to keep things interesting, then follow Saruman up with Gandalf the Gray (which is the most expected figure).

I assume Saruman's exclusive will be that "black crystal ball" in marbel style with flaming eye deep inside. Maybe that's too cool to have as an exclusive?

Neither.. I want Goblins from the mines of Moria.. in full armor!! If they can do them.. I will by every LOTR 12" made from SS. Until then.. I pick and choose. :monkey2

Sir Tristram said:
I'm going with Eowyn....I don't think it will be, but I would like to see her made!

Sorry Eowyn fans, I just realized I spelled her name wrong in the poll. :confused:

Dave, can you please edit for me. I can't figure out how to make the correction. Thanks.

And along the Eowyn line, I don't think she would be before Arwen, as SS seems to be covering the "Fellowship" film first. Of course, you never know. Maybe this next character will surprise us in all sorts of ways.

We've gotten 3 good-guys so far so if the next one to be announced is supposedly not a Fellowship member, then I would lean towards it being a "baddie". Not necessarily Saruman but perhaps an orc or uruk-hai.

If that is the case, then I'm with creature4000 in hoping for a Moria Goblin in "****aroach" armor!

I would like to see Eomer next. But, since he is not a choice, I voted for Faramir.

Agent23 said:
I would like to see Eomer next. But, since he is not a choice, I voted for Faramir.

I wanted to put him up but I couldn't remember his name. :rolleyes:

Anyway, for some unknown reason, FARAMIR is the big leader here. :confused:

Please, please VOTE for a villain. :D

Wor-Gar said:
I wanted to put him up but I couldn't remember his name. :rolleyes:

Don't be doing these kinds of polls, if you can't remember Eomer! Just kidding....

:lol

I know that Faramir will lead the pack with votes, and he is one of my must haves too, but right now this line needs some villainy, and I think the Nazgul would be a great start, especially since we've seen the PF Lurtz already. I personally want to see how Sideshow will be handling the Ringwraiths. Before the time of Jabba, I might have consider multiples, but I think those days are done.

Back