Action Figure Worldbox Nemesis 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
before and after

14233628_10202190397797240_587406447_o.jpg

It's such a shame considering the sculpts are really really good.

Maybe they're learning from their mistakes, look at the new ghostbusters statue and how they got the head re-sculpted.

I don't understand how they even make profit at this point. Let's just take nemesis and give him a gattling gun

With the quality on the first release being great, you should. It's a heavy bastard. Maybe 1.5-2lbs. Holding it up a few minutes to change the hand out started making my arm tired :lol

Shouldn't this be out by now? I saw Kuat of Kuat post a group shot in the Epoch Cop thread a few weeks ago a group of stuff coming out of HK and Nemesis was one of them. I don't see any US sellers on eBay even selling it.

I was curious about that myself. I saw this picture of what looks like the box a while ago. I keep checking Ebay but nothing yet

IMG_6646.JPG

Taobao is a pretty bootleggy place in china though. So it may just be a "factory escapee" and its not officially out yet

Yeah that looks like the one I saw a ways back. I paid off my Paypal credit, so I got the funds ready to go :rock

I asked a retailer about this, and they had no idea where this thing is at. There's been no in hand pics yet, so I assume all the delivery times on eBay are bogus.

I guess it did come out since I found someone in the UK selling theirs... but this looks like a bootleg. Look at the difference in flesh tone with the head and body.

CYYHzwo.jpg

GSCQfMZ.jpg

o7zPFG3.jpg

bdOY19j.jpg

Plus the first Nemesis came in a claimshell and not a piece of foam, unless they changed it for this release.

Last edited:
Hmmm. Curious. Theres definitely a skin tone difference. Odd about the packaging change...but I suppose it's not completely unlikely they would switch to foam. But a lot if bootlegs and 3rd party stuff comes in foam. Easier to cut. Hmmmmmmm

Any retailer I've seen doesn't have them in the US and they don't know what the hold up is.

I never cared for his 3rd form whatsoever... but I do appreciate it in a way since it was just to illustrate that Nemesis was essentially a bio organic version of the Terminator and it would absolutely not stop... EVER... until Jill was dead!

I was able to make some more sales so I got all the funds I need and then some to pay for this whenever it comes in. Cotswold Collectibles actually sold out of this for PO last week or so.

Back