Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered mine off ebay from animate_international because he said he has them now and they are ready to ship. ( I know this was already mentioned)
I also received an email from another dealer who said he would not get his until early September.

Guess we aren't the only ones bending over backward for this figure! :lol

dk07il7.jpg

Huh. The shape of the head is off...which is I think is throwing it for most. Either way, you know they'll be a v2.

I have one of these coming from Toys2 and one of these coming from Joe. Both get them directly from HT so I'm on pins and needles for one of those emails telling me he's on the way!!

The last email I got from Hot Toys was that Batman should be ready to ship either the week of 7/21 or 7/28. I know that we just received our Batman Busts from Hot Toys this past week and are awaiting the Joker Busts. I would have assumed these would have shipped before the figures did...

I have an email in today to hot toys to inquire about 2 things

a) the ship dates of the Joker and Batman figures
b) the availability of ordering more of the following Original Suit Batman, TDK Suit Batman and Joker

Once I find out the answers to both those questions I will let everyone know what is going on..I received a ton of emails and pms asking about the availability of more figures as well as a firm release date so when I have the information to pass on..which I am hoping will be late tommorrow (monday in hk)..
have a great weekend
Joe

i hope i hope i hope you get more jokers
pray.gif

i NEED this guy

I did as well the customer service is superb! They just emailed me and let me know that the Batman original costume will ship at the end of July and Joker at the beginning of August

Same, I dont mind the wait just glad im 100% getting one.

Same, I dont mind the wait just glad im 100% getting one.

Same here if people on this board get it a week before I do, I don't care as long as I get it. Also they raised the price on the Joker, I wonder if that will affect my order I got him for 150.00 I believe.

Same here if people on this board get it a week before I do, I don't care as long as I get it. Also they raised the price on the Joker, I wonder if that will affect my order I got him for 150.00 I believe.

If you pre-ordered from action-hq the price has now gone up to $199 but out of stock.
Action-HQ will charge you what you pre-ordered at, for me I think it was $134 + shipping to UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back