Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just got home from work and a few beers with the chums. looks like i missed some pics. they all look great. cant wait for these guys. ive been working the afternoon shift this week so i didnt see the film yet.:monkey2
gonna hit up the first showing tomorrow which is at noon. might go back at night if its good. it is good right?:lol

We need some 1/6 rottweilers to go along with the Joker and the chair :D
How cool looking would that be with him sitting in the chair and a rottweiler on his left and one on his right.

Can someone confirm this for me? The Joker is still set for July release but the Original Suit Batman has been pushed back/delayed?

Hard keeping up with 4 HT TDK threads.

Just asked animate_international seller when he would ship, says he has them now and will be mailing them out asap

YEY!!

Awesome!:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5
The only thing about EMS is my mailman never delivers it to my door, and just leaves a notice in my post box. So I have hopefully catch him or go all the way to the post office after paying a crap load in expedited shipping cost:censored

We need some 1/6 rottweilers to go along with the Joker and the chair :D
How cool looking would that be with him sitting in the chair and a rottweiler on his left and one on his right.

If it was not for the 28 dollar shipping on that chair geez, and it would not even be EMS.

The Rotties would be a fantastic addition though!

Can someone confirm this for me? The Joker is still set for July release but the Original Suit Batman has been pushed back/delayed?

Hard keeping up with 4 HT TDK threads.

Actually I had heard the opposite but as the pics show they are obvious shipping out together still.

If it was not for the 28 dollar shipping on that chair geez, and it would not even be EMS.

The Rotties would be a fantastic addition though!

Damn $28??? They sure jacked up the shipping. If I can find one that ships for less I'm gonna get one...Two-Face will also look really cool in this (you know he is coming).

Damn $28??? They sure jacked up the shipping. If I can find one that ships for less I'm gonna get one...Two-Face will also look really cool in this (you know he is coming).
Well if you find a seller that has a decent shipping prices let me know. I really want that chair too.

As cool as this figure is I still can't see Heath in it. Considering the amazing likeness of the their bale sculpt I am wondering if Heath death has anything to do with the sculpt not bearing Heath likeness.

Btw, there isn't any delays in the release of any of these figures. Both Joker and Original suit Batman are already out in HK. I should be getting my Ori suit Batman sometimes next week too.

Its Heath, my wife can see it and she usually never sees the likenesses and I can see it as well its just the massive amounts of paint. Heath himself doesn't look like well....Heath in full white Joker facepaint, its as it wipes away during the film it looks more and more like him. I guarantee you once some customizers have this in hand and repaint the face with more of a wipe away look it'll shine.

As cool as this figure is I still can't see Heath in it. Considering the amazing likeness of the their bale sculpt I am wondering if Heath death has anything to do with the sculpt not bearing Heath likeness.

Btw, there isn't any delays in the release of any of these figures. Both Joker and Original suit Batman are already out in HK. I should be getting my Ori suit Batman sometimes next week too.

Ledger did not even look like himself as the Joker with the facial scars, makeup, and, the weird mannerism the actor imparted. Sure it's not a perfect sculpt in regards to likeness, but overall I think it will be a really nice piece never the less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back