My idea for a third batman movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know you can't please everyone, but one of the main complaints is that Batman never gets enough screen time, with a minor villain you can do that.

As far as I know Firefly has never been done in live action either and you could have some great fire effects now as well

Ah. So it is. :duh I thought he was talking about a thing. Not a person.

Being the grammar police always bites you in the ass at some point. That is why I check my spelling constantly, since I do it from time to time.:lol:lol:lol

The other thing about Firefly that worries me is his jetpack. I don't know how realistic jet pack technology is. Without the jetpack, a modified flamethrower seems believeable enough.

Because it is. Not every Batman story is good for Nolans third.

That being said, I want this villian to be in the next one....

PREDATOR.jpg

geez, what is it about this guy that looks awsome? is SS or hot toys gonna be doing a 1/6 version of him?

I could never remember if the comic one use a jetpack I know he does in the Cartoons, but as an arsonist with delusions of grandeur (to have a "super villain" name) seems more plausable, especially as the character was a pyro-technician. Making him a fireman might also be a good explainer. Although it might seem a bit Backdraft

Its YOUR. Not UR. YOU not U. This is a forum, not a Text Message.
...WOW...
Last warning guys. Get back on topic :tap

I personally thing Riddler and the Black Mask are the most likely choices for the villians in the next film. Possibly with another Scarecrow cameo, or maybe even a recasted Joker thrown in.

Croc and Clayface and Freeze and Poison Ivy are all too unrealistic to remain true to their characters in Nolan's realistic world. For example, Ivy would just end up a pyscho tree hugger.

I doubt Catwoman showing up because of the bad taste left in everyone's mouth from Halley Berry's Catwoman. Might be best to just skip Catwoman this time around.
I agree, but a really sexy catwoman, who starts a relationship with batman would be kind of cool...NOT anything like the crappy Halley Berry.
Depends which Clayface you're talking about there are 7 of them (8 if you count Ethan Bennet from The Batman) there first one was nothing more than an excellent disguise artist the shapeshifting powers came a lot later.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clayface

Firefly would be very easy to bring to the big screen and of course isn't a name that would have the audience clammoring for him to have more screen time, so more could be spent with Batman. This would also allow for some detective work in determining how the fire's were started etc

I'm thinking of the clayface from HUSH who disguises himself as other people to trick batman.
I don't really know firefly at all...

Thats lame. No Clayface. No super fantasy. Nothing in BB or TDK was impossibly out there. A crazy guy who kills people and dresses like a clown? It can happen. Terrorists who wants to wipe out a city? It happens. A crazy burnt pyschopath on a vengence craze? Yeah....(Ok the damage to his face was a needed fantasy....but it worked).

Point is, keep to the path it is going. No monsters, no morphers, keep it realistic.

It can easily be done with Riddler, Catwoman and a few others...I just don't see why it HAS to be done that way.

Because it's been established as being set in a plausible world there are forms of heightened reality and any technology is grounded in things that are believable.

If it suddenty went shape shifters, rocket packs and Ice Guns all that work is destroyed

Thats flawed logic. Basically you're saying that because it wasn't in one movie it can't be in the other.

Might as well say, "Yoda wasn't in A New Hope so he can't be in Empire Strikes Back".

The Batman character himself has always been grounded in reality, ie he doesn't have superhuman strength, but that doesn't mean everything else in his universe is realistic, especially when already proven otherwise by previous writers in Batman works.

Adding a mystical character or unlikely situations (like Bruce adopting Robin) doesn't undo anything. And the Batmobile having an escape pod motorcycle isn't exactly more realistic than having a freeze gun.

Oh yes it will.

What if the next Daniel Craig Bond had him flying to outer space to stop an evil mastermind who's plan is to suck up all the water in the world using a gigantic sucking machine, to use the water to make his newly formed space station base, full of hot clone girls, with guns that shoot out of thier boobies.

I'd like to see how that would fit in with the already reestablished continiuty.

Anyone expecting Bond to be realistic is a moron, even in the new versions.

Anyone willing to believe that the Batmobile exists and that Scarecrow can always manipulate someone's hallucinagenic reaction to be fear (rather than 50% of them laughing their asses off) has already made that leap into fantasy.

Well....since that vehical IS real....and since there are drugs that make you go crazy....

And how are the new Bonds NOT realisic? Everything done in CR was done for real.

Oh yes it will.

What if the next Daniel Craig Bond had him flying to outer space to stop an evil mastermind who's plan is to suck up all the water in the world using a gigantic sucking machine, to use the water to make his newly formed space station base, full of hot clone girls, with guns that shoot out of thier boobies.

I'd like to see how that would fit in with the already reestablished continiuty.

It'd make a great Austin Powers though :lol

But absoutely the Tumbler was real and was used to perform almost all of the stunts with minimal CGI, they could've rammed the truck with it and had it survive but they weren't allowed to damage the tunnel they were in.

Fear is a chemical reation within the brain, it's far more plausable that if you can find a compound to encourage happiness and euphoria that there is also one that can generate fear.

However at this point in time a gun that can freeze someone and complete body metamorphosis are complete fantasy. Sure you could write it in but you wouldn't buy it

It's easy to buy the Batpod being part of the tumbler because it used the same tyres as the front and it doesn't looks like a fully developed bike, plus we've already seen the Tumblers cockpit lay the Batman in a prone position so it can be driven and that it used it's guns to blow a hole in the parking lots in both Begins and TDK.

But putting fantastic elements in now would seem so Alien to their established approach, they've done everything to convince us that this could happen in the real world and in the real world we don't get super villains but we do get Vigilante's, Terrorists, Arsonists, Mobsters, Kidnappers, Gangs etc.

by the way...if you put liquid nitrogen into a air compressed tank, with a nozzle on one end that can open up by pulling a trigger, then an ice gun is actually very possible to have in real life...the actual character of Mr. Freeze is the lame and unbelievable part.

Then you'd essentially have a one shot weapon, There's no way you could carry a cannister of that around it would be too heavy and it'd be like Jesse Ventura's old painless or X The Eliminators Death Console from Harvey Birdman.

Plus it would have such a limited range to make it useless.

by the way...if you put liquid nitrogen into a air compressed tank, with a nozzle on one end that can open up by pulling a trigger, then an ice gun is actually very possible to have in real life...the actual character of Mr. Freeze is the lame and unbelievable part.

holy crap , I am so going to the bank to freeze everyone .
:rock

Then you'd essentially have a one shot weapon, There's no way you could carry a cannister of that around it would be too heavy and it'd be like Jesse Ventura's old painless or X The Eliminators Death Console from Harvey Birdman.

Plus it would have such a limited range to make it useless.
true, but it would still be kinda cool to see.
holy crap , I am so going to the bank to freeze everyone .
:rock
:DOne step ahead of you!:D

Back