DIMIC - a new blog covering all our interests

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sonic Generations « DIMIC
sonicgenerations_re.jpg
One thing that must be hard for game publisher has to be trying to please me. I'm not easily pleased. Games I hardly dislike but special editions! Those are rare to please me... But once in a while, just ever so often, one totally does!

Oh hot, oh hot, hothothot! « DIMIC
featuredimage.jpg
I like Mario. I like him a lot. I mean, if he or one of his friends are in a game, the chances that the game is at least enjoyable are pretty high. Okay not everything is Sunshine, but come on... the Mario Bros games? Galaxy? Luigi's Mansion? Princess Peach? Mario Kart?

I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar! « DIMIC
firefly_pre-e1322664481709.jpg
One of my all-time favorite tv shows has to be Firefly! It was such a great series and we fans still mourn the fact of FOX their sudden but envitable betrayal. They just sabotaged the series! In the end, only 12 of the, originally made, 14 episodes were aired. When Firefly gained so much fan support over time, they decided to make a film called Serenity (the ship's name in Firefly). But that was a long, long time ago. But Firefly, Serenity and it's crew aren't forgotten and people continue to release all kinds of stuff related to this great series. Especially Quantum Mechanix!

A Nedoronic is born !!! « DIMIC
klein.jpg
I know, Nedoronic is not really a word.
Well, actually, it is a word but not one with an actual meaning. At least that is what you think since it makes perfect sense to me. Nedoronic is a Sonic Nendoroid (Nedoro = Nendoroid / Onic = Sonic).
Nendoroid on the other hand isn't a word I made up, someone else beat me to it.

you can't read the blog but you can view the pictures? that's odd :p
please do read it when you can! would love to hear your opinion about it ^^ (please post comments on the blog, I'd love some more comments :( :p )

you can't read the blog but you can view the pictures? that's odd :p
please do read it when you can! would love to hear your opinion about it ^^ (please post comments on the blog, I'd love some more comments :( :p )

Ha, I mean the snippets of photos you post here.

Sale! Sale! Sale! « DIMIC
forsale.jpg
We're this close to acquire our personal grail piece, but since we're lacking the funds we decided to sell of some stuff. If you're interested, just comment on the site (please use your real email address) or comment on the facebook page. Click on the read more button to view our list.

And we were singin... « DIMIC
geek_lara_music.jpg
Oh, how I love music. Would love to be able to play an instrument myself. Always wanted to play the violin but my parents never allowed me... Poor me.

If you hit the Read more button, I'll show you someone who <em>can</em>_play the violin, and the piano. And pretty damn decent too._And, what's really cool, is that she doesn't pick some lame old songs to play on. No_sirree, she plays on video game songs. And what makes it even more amazing is that she plays without any sheet music! Purely on ear!

-Severed head found near '66 Bat Cave

-Jan 19th marks 45th anniversary Batman episode "That darn CW" , guest starred Lesley Gore (Burt had a total crush on her during filming)

Let’s fight! « DIMIC
kidrobot_streetfighter_re.jpg
Street Fighter is one of the most epic and successful game franchises ever. The second one was released in 1993 on both the SNES and Megadrive/Genesis which where the current generation of consoles. Those are still my favorite consoles. I just love the 16bit era. We both do actually. The title of the game was Street Fighter II: The World Warrior and had 12 characters. Eight of those were playable. Now in 2012, Kidrobot puts them all into a box.

We’re gonna save Sonic! « DIMIC
f4f_tails_pre.jpg
Last weak First 4 Figures announced a new statue in their sonic line. This time F4F nailed the second sidekick Tails, and boy oh boy, they did a marvelous job.

Feb 23rd , 1967 : Newmars final CW episode on Batman......Eartha Kitt would take over as CW , fall 67.

And I’m aliveeeeee! « DIMIC
seattlevancouver.jpg
Yeah, it's true. I am alive! I haven't had the time to post about my trip to Seattle and Vancouver until now. We've been extremely busy with school and stuff like that. Like the fact that I need to finish a game in three weeks. Fun, fun, fun...

Some nice game merchandise announcements! « DIMIC
ngs_TF_WWonCon2012.jpg
Two times a year there is the Tokyo Wonder Festival, at this moment the winter edition is almost at an end. At the same time in another continent, the NYC Toy Fair in full swing. Both fairs are announcing some pretty nice game related merchandise. We here at Dimic are so friendly to share the news with our beloved readers. Yeah, I mean you...

Mass Effect 3 Earth Alliance Lithograph « DIMIC
If you hurry, you can still buy the ME3 Earth Alliance Lithograph on the BioWare store! But be advised, they usually sell out real quick! Lucky I already ordered one... Oh, and these babies come signed and numbered!

Hi, I’m Alisa! Now you must die! « DIMIC
tekken.jpg
Kotobukiya is expanding their Tekken Bishoujo line pretty damn fast. The first one, Christie Monteiro, will hit the shelves somewhere around now. But before this one comes to a release, the fourth in this series is already officially announced.

It's morphin' time! « DIMIC
logo.jpg
If you around my age (born in 1985) and you had a television as child, you surely have seen the Power Rangers. Perhaps you were a die hard fan and replayed numerous scenes on the playground of your school. Since I had glasses (and still do), I've always played the Blue Ranger. Well now you have the chance to become one!

Spoil you Valentine this year! Or just yourself... « DIMIC
I like, no I LOVE game-related T-shirts! And one of my favorite Tee-companies, namely Insert Coin Clothing, is holding a sale until Valentine's Day! Every tee from £20 are 2-for-1 when using the coupon TWO20QUIDTEESPLEASE[/center]

Oh darn it… « DIMIC
ssc_spbabydoll_pre.jpg
Sometimes, more often then you think, our boundaries get challenged. This time Sideshow Collectibles' newest PF is slapping us with a white glove. Or in this case, a school uniform and a katana.

Ain't that just peachy! « DIMIC
ssc_rogue_re.jpg
I waited for over a year, but finally I got a somewhat pleasing companion for my Sideshow Collectibles Gambit Exclusive!

Who’s strong and brave, here to save the American Way? « DIMIC
captainamerica_auction.jpg
That's right! The Star Spangled Man with a plan!

If you got money to burn, you might want to go to attend an auction that will take place on the 14th of April. Yes, that's right, you got about five and a half weeks to gather as much money as you can. Let the bidding begin!

--------------------------------------------------------
Oh, and before I forget... You can register now! Maybe interesting for the people who find it irritating to fill in everything when posting a reply ;) And it will come in handy for the people who want to participate in our possible contests

Catherine - Stray Sheep Edition « DIMIC
game_catherine_re.jpg
It's been a while but finally we're back with another special edition! Last one I did was Sonic Generations last year. So, say hi to a game that's not only really weird but also has a somewhat decent special edition: Catherine!

I'm just kidnapped by aliens, that's all! « DIMIC
etd_sakimberly_pre.jpg
Electric Tiki is back with another game related redhead! This time she's from a game I never played but always wanted too; Space Ace!

I summon the full power of the storm! « DIMIC
ssc_storm_pre.jpg
Yeah I know, the movie was a bit on the tacky side... But this new announced statue luckily isn't! She's been around for a very long time and is one of the most royal characters in the Marvel universe. And not to mention, wife of one of my favorite characters.
Yes, I am indeed talking about Ororo Iqadi T'Challa, or better known as Storm.

It's so shiny... « DIMIC
game_lozanniversaryed3ds.jpg
It's even so shiny that you can see my reflection in some of the pictures. Now, that's what I call shiny!

Happy Birthday to us « DIMIC
happy1stbirthdaydimic.jpg
Yes, it's exactly one year ago that DIMIC started. We've posted review, previews and other stuff and had fun doing it.
We also got a lot of visitors from all around. And we experienced some downtime and loss of data.
So sad things and good things happened during this year.

Back