Hot Toys Shazam speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who else besides Aquaman would they make from that movie? Honestly, like you said Aquaman was enough figures for that flick

Black Manta and Mera should be no brainers. No excuse if Hot Toys don't make them.

Only doing the lead character for the first movie is generally in line with what Hot Toys does. Even with Spider-Man Homecoming we never got the Vulture.

Only doing the lead character for the first movie is generally in line with what Hot Toys does. Even with Spider-Man Homecoming we never got the Vulture.
Vulture would have been a great undertaking. For Man of Steel, then made Zod and Jorel and Aquaman has been a critical and commercial success

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

For Man of Steel, then made Zod and Jorel

That's probably part of why they've been comparatively more conservative with the DCEU films, tbh. Aquaman being a success may have convinced them to go more in, but I can see why after the reception to the early movies they were a little more hesitant to immediately do a deep dive (pun not intended). Be great if we eventually got Black Manta and Mera out of the deal.

I don’t know if I’m going insane or what, but I swear I remember seeing a pic of the Shazam! and Hellboy Logos in pics of the new licenses from the back of HT’s 2018-2019 catalog from the end of last year. Unfortunately, none of the catalog pics I’ve seen seem to go back that far.

Maybe HT will wake up and make a 1/6 announcement this week, maybe it'll be Shazam #fingerscrossed

Will definitely see a Shazam figure from HT. Not sure who else they can release from the movie. I don't see Doctor Sivana being a big seller.

Anyone going to the Fandango Advance screening? I was really excited to see my local theater participating, until I realized that I never go see theatrical releases any more. :rolleyes2

Anyone going to the Fandango Advance screening? I was really excited to see my local theater participating, until I realized that I never go see theatrical releases any more. :rolleyes2

Time to change that then and get out and support the real Captain Marvel – it needs your support, as Rotten Tomatoes and YouTube are unlikely to help this one out :wink1:

Can't believe Hot Toys still have not shown anything for this movie. It's been pretty quiet from them lately. Hopefully they are still in business.

Time to change that then and get out and support the real Captain Marvel – it needs your support, as Rotten Tomatoes and YouTube are unlikely to help this one out :wink1:

I am totally with you there. I'm struggling with some autoimmune health conditions that make extended trips out in public pretty difficult. As it stands now, I could certainly go, but I wouldn't enjoy it. Starting some new treatment this week, so maybe (with luck) things will change enough for me to be there opening weekend. (Since that's the only one that really seems to count anymore.) :)

I am totally with you there. I'm struggling with some autoimmune health conditions that make extended trips out in public pretty difficult. As it stands now, I could certainly go, but I wouldn't enjoy it. Starting some new treatment this week, so maybe (with luck) things will change enough for me to be there opening weekend. (Since that's the only one that really seems to count anymore.) :)
Be well my friend

I am going with eight of my friends to see it. We are pretty excited.

Back