The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're really fantastic. Funny you should mention their artistic qualities - the entire line is the brainchild of Tsutomu Nihei, the creator of Blame! and Biomega.

I kinda wanted to get into Blame! since the art looks very interesting and gothic.

I'm actually debating on what Manga to read next. I'm just finishing up another read through of Vagabond. I considered either Gundam Wing: Glory for Losers which is a redo of the anime with new Gundam designs or Blade of the Immortal.

I kinda wanted to get into Blame! since the art looks very interesting and gothic.

I'm actually debating on what Manga to read next. I'm just finishing up another read through of Vagabond. I considered either Gundam Wing: Glory for Losers which is a redo of the anime with new Gundam designs or Blade of the Immortal.

I'd go with Blade of the Immortal, personally. There's a good new manga I've been following called No Guns Life, which sadly seems to be on hiatus at the moment. If you want a Gundam manga you'd be hard-pressed to do better than Gundam The Origin now it's finally available in English.

I'd go with Blade of the Immortal, personally. There's a good new manga I've been following called No Guns Life, which sadly seems to be on hiatus at the moment. If you want a Gundam manga you'd be hard-pressed to do better than Gundam The Origin now it's finally available in English.

I've just been thinking about the Wing manga since I was big into the anime and I've gotten the itch to get back into building the model kits again.

I really should do Blade since It's been on the back burner for quite some time now.

I had a dream last night that Hot Toys announced a BTAS Bats, woke up mighty pissed. :mad:

That's the kind of let down that can ruin your whole day. I still have a small sliver of hope that someone besides Mondo will make 1/6 BTAS figures. Hopefully, it will be during my life time. :lol

That's the kind of let down that can ruin your whole day. I still have a small sliver of hope that someone besides Mondo will make 1/6 BTAS figures. Hopefully, it will be during my life time. :lol

Yeah, I literally got up angry. I'm just confounded that no one has ever attempted one of the most iconic iterations of the character. You'd think Sideshow or any bootleg company would have jumped on it by now.

I guess the next best thing would be the TNBA maquette, which I'll definitely get if there's still nothing in a couple of years. BTAS Batman IS Batman to me. :lol

I'd be happy if they made more maquettes to fit in with the WB line. I love the TNBA versions but can't believe they didn't do BTAS ones as well.

Agreed. Do WB still make maquettes of any kind?

I think the WB Studio line is completely gone. DC makes some smaller statues like the Batman Black and White line. There's also the older animated line of maquettes, but they're not in the same scale as the WB ones. It's too bad because I think fans would buy the **** out of a 1/6 animated line.

My Ripley figure shipped and should be here Friday. After the long wait and drama, I'm having a difficult time getting excited about finally having her in-hand.

I'm still on the fence with that one. I kinda want to get her, but not right now. But I fear she will be hard to get in a few months.

It's tough to tell what will happen with figures like her. They may not have made as many so the preorder may all of a sudden go to wait list. Or it could stick around until next Spooktacular and be on sale for 30% off. I used a coupon on her and she has $10 shipping so I actually got her for $10 off, which hasn't happened with a coupon in forever.

I got another “unable to dispatch trailer in time” message on the UPS tracking for my Ripley. :mad: What the **** is going on over there? Now I won’t get her until next week.

My NECA 1/4 T-800 finally shipped out to me. Should be here in about a week. Hoping it comes quickly; haven't gotten a new figure for myself since early August.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Back