The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pulled the trigger on that MKIII maquette yesterday... amazed the exclusive sold out in just a few hours! at least i have a year to figure out where i will put it! :lol

That was a quick sell out. I wish they'd put the ES up immediately for every EX. They can keep the TBD for the regulars.

That was a quick sell out. I wish they'd put the ES up immediately for every EX. They can keep the TBD for the regulars.

Sweet! The MKIII and MKVII are my favorites. :rock

i knew it would sell out quickly. the mkiii is to me the iconic ironman suit! i'm not really a statue guy, and it sucked me in. i figured it would do the same for others as well. that batch went fast! the price was steep, but seeing how well they hold their value, figured it was worth a go.

Holy grails acquired. Always a great feeling.

MruClJM.jpg

Really need to spend less on figures on more on getting a decent camera again...

I don't know if I could have those. I'd be afraid they'd come alive in the middle of the night and choke me out! :lol

:clap

"My spread reputation around before giving to project_a again"

Is the last one the new figure from last month?

Great figures - really wanted one of them, but too expensive for me... great that you managed to get hold of them though .

Thanks, but don't give up - go to the source and look out for listings on Japanese sites, they seem to price them far more sanely than the chancers on Ebay.

Checked the tracking for my Raphael, and it finally updated to something other than the "didn't dispatch trailer blah, blah, blah". Will be delivered today! :rock

Back