Action Figure Worldbox Nemesis 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm SOL on Nemesis. I did find another US retailer still taking orders and they're expecting theirs to arrive in a few months, so there's that. It's fully paid off, so hopefully I'm ahead of the line.

Damn. So the wait continues. This is turning out to be a tricky collectible to acquire...

Was it man of action you order from?

I still haven't received anything from Cotswold, so I'm getting anxious about them fulfilling my order. We shall see, We shall see.

Yeah, it was them. Cotswold told me their only getting three in, and I guess yours is one.

I had a 10% coupon I found too and saved $39.

Yeah, it was them. Cotswold told me their only getting three in, and I guess yours is one.

I had a 10% coupon I found too and saved $39.

Craaaaaaazy. Well I hope mine comes with easy to fix QC issues, cause I doubt I'll send mine back... I'm expecting at least a few, par the course, I just hope none of it is on the face :lol

Both this Nemesis and the last one are puttin' us through the ringer, Snake :lol

Craaaaaaazy. Well I hope mine comes with easy to fix QC issues, cause I doubt I'll send mine back... I'm expecting at least a few, par the course, I just hope none of it is on the face :lol

Both this Nemesis and the last one are puttin' us through the ringer, Snake :lol

:lol yep. Did you see I mentioned the tentacle that goes to the head on the other one popped out of mine? There was NO slack in my at all. Luckily I was able to get the superglue to take so I need to be careful with it.

Whatever I get with the next one I'll just deal with. As long as the regular head is good, I'm good. The rest I can ignore.

:lol yep. Did you see I mentioned the tentacle that goes to the head on the other one popped out of mine? There was NO slack in my at all. Luckily I was able to get the superglue to take so I need to be careful with it.

Whatever I get with the next one I'll just deal with. As long as the regular head is good, I'm good. The rest I can ignore.

Oh yeah, Mine popped out early on but I left it as is for the extra range of motion in posing the head...also in case I wanted to use one of the Nemesis 2.0 heads on the original... I figured I could.

I hope all my QC issues are with the tumor attachment, which is most likely gonna stay in the box :lol

Oh yeah, Mine popped out early on but I left it as is for the extra range of motion in posing the head...also in case I wanted to use one of the Nemesis 2.0 heads on the original... I figured I could.

I hope all my QC issues are with the tumor attachment, which is most likely gonna stay in the box :lol

Oh yeah that thing :lol I looked at it. It's just a piece of rotten veal.

Ugh, just got Guts, Skull Knight, and Drax and returned from my Tokyo Trip. Can't afford this; hopefully it sticks around long enough to where I can finally get it.

Damn, sounds like you had an awesome trip though. WIll you be posting pics in the Berserk thread?

It was! Wish I could live there again. In fact, I plan to once I'm done with this military thing. I'll also definitely post pics in the Berserk thread when I get the chance.

I am excited. Hopefully, I don't get the arm issue I had with the first one...Hopefully no issues at all...:lol

Whatever is wrong with it, just keep it. That's what I'm doing with my next one. It's too much of a pain.

Whatever is wrong with it, just keep it. That's what I'm doing with my next one. It's too much of a pain.

Yeah, I think this sucker is too limited to entertain any sort of returns.

I can probably handle most cosmetic damages, especially on this particular version since he's sort of been "battle damaged" I just hope he's in tact engineering wise.

Yeah, I think this sucker is too limited to entertain any sort of returns.

I can probably handle most cosmetic damages, especially on this particular version since he's sort of been "battle damaged" I just hope he's in tact engineering wise.

Give a good look on the tentacles since mine had a chip in it and it was peeling. Same with the teeth.

Back