Action Figure Worldbox Nemesis 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last year, without any real press on it. It was very limited. I sent the one I had back due to issues with it.

Biojex is the only one I know that has it.

Anyone got one they're looking to sell? I got it pre ordered with someone but they can't give me an update on it.

I check regularly on Ebay for it, but it just does not show up :(

Did it come out yet?

Yeah. It came out around last August...I can post some pics if you want. There's some in this thread too if you go back a few pages.

I check regularly on Ebay for it, but it just does not show up :(

Yeah. It came out around last August...I can post some pics if you want. There's some in this thread too if you go back a few pages.

Were you looking to buy another?

The seller is waiting to hear from the supplier and won't until next week because of Chinese New Year. I really hope they can get it even though it's a year later almost. They told me they are still scheduled to receive them.

The seller is waiting to hear from the supplier and won't until next week because of Chinese New Year. I really hope they can get it even though it's a year later almost. They told me they are still scheduled to receive them.

I wish you luck in getting one. Seems like he's pretty rare which is surprising. Just a few months back I saw two of them on eBay.

Is this man of figures I have the Rebecca outfit order from them and still nothing .

Not for me. I was keepin an eye out for Brandoloneous here on the boards. I'll let you know as well, if I see one.

Not for me. I was keepin an eye out for Brandoloneous here on the boards. I'll let you know as well, if I see one.

Thanks for looking out, Bio. Can't believe how fast this guy came and went. He pretty much never even arrived and feels like he never even existed.

You Finally secured one?!

About time!!

0DmrW.gif

RnViAeM.gif

Found a guy on a Singapore trading site. Got it for $410 shipped. I'm getting back my refund from manofactionfigures so it basically paid for itself.

Found a guy in Singapore via Carousell as well, but seems like the site only ships to Singapore and/or other Pacific countries in that region depending on the seller.

Found a guy in Singapore via Carousell as well, but seems like the site only ships to Singapore and/or other Pacific countries in that region depending on the seller.

Yeah that's what that site is for unfortunately, but luckily the guy didn't care just as long as I agree to the shipping price, which was like $90 but I didn't care.

Back