Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WELCOME to the WAR ZONE Castle!

zwar_zpsui41fz4l.jpg

zwar1_zpsx1ocdvtm.jpg

zwar3_zpsedio7rgy.jpg

zwar2_zps6oitdquw.jpg

zwar4_zpsbyztcba4.jpg

Marvel Select Captain America (Civil War) head fits nicely upon Commander Rogers.
Just needs a little putty to lift the head up slightly on the neck ball joint.

zms_zpstqzgqlql.jpg

zms1_zpsbptm7r80.jpg

zms3_zpszt83yd4v.jpg

zms2_zps751squw1.jpg

Also Frank Castle found where John Matrix was, so after subduing him, got to play with these.

zneca1_zpsl7fam78j.jpg

zneca_zps132yyz3p.jpg

zneca2_zps3qz7euc2.jpg

Also Frank the COLONIAL MARINE.

zneca3_zpsrtxtg5tv.jpg

Nice, I see you got the sewer diorama too:clap

Also cool photos Big Guy:hi5:

Thank you (if you were talking to me)! yes, I got the sewer and the alley way. I was bummed as I had to bend that one to get it to fit in my light box. :( The good news is, I don't really have a big enough place to display those dioramas so I probably won't use that one anyway. Which is too bad because they are great looking.

I did buy a cool diorama for a detolf shelf if you wanna see it. Currently have SHF Marvel characters in it.

Everytime I see a photo of Punisher without his skull I...

raw

& That's why i Do It! How far can you pop those eyes out or throb a vein HAHAHAHA
Though to be fair he is carrying his vest in the deploy photos. Just excited at new weapons with the other set HAHAHA

Once have a PX or classic Punisher, will have the top then so ALWAYS a Skull. This figure is earmarked for a custom Once PX lands.

Thank you (if you were talking to me)! yes, I got the sewer and the alley way. I was bummed as I had to bend that one to get it to fit in my light box. :( The good news is, I don't really have a big enough place to display those dioramas so I probably won't use that one anyway. Which is too bad because they are great looking.

I did buy a cool diorama for a detolf shelf if you wanna see it. Currently have SHF Marvel characters in it.

Yeah man, show us a photo of it, I got the deranged alley myself.

Back