Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

****, that MVC pose is DAMP
persons-0108_large.png
you wont be able to do most of those with the Mezco one.

****, that MVC pose is DAMP

Which pose is the one from MvsC? Also, what does DAMP mean?

you wont be able to do most of those with the Mezco one.

Nope, in fact, I doubt you can do most of those poses with the Marvel Legends Spidey. Even Mafex will have trouble doing some of those poses.

Happy Valentine's Day Frank Castle.

Busted and Bruised from the last battle. Down time is always unsettling.
Too much to keep in, keep back.

The WAR, The WAR is all that exists till the time to rejoin your family.

Drink Up Frank, Battles coming with the Next Target!

zvalpun.jpgzvalpun1.jpgzvalpun3.jpgzvalpun2.jpg

MMMMM whiskey and chocolate chip cookies. Love all the pics of this Punisher figure. Can't wait to get him in my possession. Keep the awesome pics coming guys.

It's funny that I have no problem with seeing a Wolverine posed without his claws out or mask on but as soon as I see Punisher without his skull I flip dafuq out! :lol

Last edited:
It's funny that I have no problem with seeing a Wolverine posed without his claws out or mask on but as soon as soon as I see Punisher without his skull I flip dafuq out! :lol

HAHAHA Cause its cause it is Synonymous with Him. Truth be told though he wont wear the armour ALL the time LOL

We have to wait on the PX Punisher for the T Shirt with Skull on :/ Then ALL the time.

I tell you the beauty of having the skull plate be removable and the sweater like material is this figure would make an excellent kit bash to be a " Goon, Thug, etc character to display with other hero characters like DD or Spidey and even the ML or D.C. Mezcco because the scale blends perfectly :clap

Back