Action Figure 1/6 DamToys Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should try to play Black Flag sometime. It's incredibly fun.
I've watched the play-through once, but I know it's not the same. Will do it someday.

Actually good and official 1/6 Mass Effect & MGS figures would probably bankrupt me...
ํYeah, I would even buy enemy soldiers (genome soldiers, FROGS, Ocelot unit).

I have to agree with everyone that's saying we need MGS figures, I'm currently deciding wether or not I get the threezero Commander Shepard despite the not so favorable reviews out there, it's a damn shame Garrus or Liara didn't get made but it was probably for the best really.

Yeah, I would even buy enemy soldiers (genome soldiers, FROGS, Ocelot unit).
I doubt I'd be able to go that deep, but considering that I'd want all the major characters, plus variants, plus exclusives, plus... Yeah...

I have to agree with everyone that's saying we need MGS figures, I'm currently deciding wether or not I get the threezero Commander Shepard despite the not so favorable reviews out there, it's a damn shame Garrus or Liara didn't get made but it was probably for the best really.
I passed on it back then. Now I doubt you can find one bellow 500$ and I don't think it's worth it.

I really wanted a Shepard, but the Threezero figure just looked too crappy, not to mention how terrible the headsculpt was. I also heard the armor was sticky out of the box for some people.

I passed on it back then. Now I doubt you can find one bellow 500$ and I don't think it's worth it.
I really wanted a Shepard, but the Threezero figure just looked too crappy, not to mention how terrible the headsculpt was. I also heard the armor was sticky out of the box for some people.
Yeah too many bad things surrounding it but I doubt we'll ever get another 1/6 scale Commander Shepard especially after EA and current day Bioware absolutely destroying any chance the franchise had of getting revived with the horrible mess that was Andromeda… it's a real shame cause I would've loved to have 1/6 scale versions of the whole crew especially my favourites, Garrus, Liara, Wrex, even if most of them would be a pain to produce, instead all we got was a mediocre Shepard with a horrible sculpt and an out of scale Legion, I remember Scaletta was trying to get interest in a custom run of Shepard way back but that went kaput. All I have now are doubts, should I buy the threezero one or not… I don't think Damtoys or any other brand will give us the Mass Effect figures we deserve.

Yeah too many bad things surrounding it but I doubt we'll ever get another 1/6 scale Commander Shepard especially after EA and current day Bioware absolutely destroying any chance the franchise had of getting revived with the horrible mess that was Andromeda… it's a real shame cause I would've loved to have 1/6 scale versions of the whole crew especially my favourites, Garrus, Liara, Wrex, even if most of them would be a pain to produce, instead all we got was a mediocre Shepard with a horrible sculpt and an out of scale Legion, I remember Scaletta was trying to get interest in a custom run of Shepard way back but that went kaput. All I have now are doubts, should I buy the threezero one or not… I don't think Damtoys or any other brand will give us the Mass Effect figures we deserve.

Who knows, there are whispers of a new game (then again that goes for every big franchise). Maybe it'll be 5 years before another one, but I don't think they'd abandon it. Now MGS, that's an IP that I don't see getting anything new (unless the rumors of Sony buying it from Konami come true).

I honestly think it?s a great figure. It?s held up well with time. The only downsides are the lack of accessories and no stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah too many bad things surrounding it but I doubt we'll ever get another 1/6 scale Commander Shepard especially after EA and current day Bioware absolutely destroying any chance the franchise had of getting revived with the horrible mess that was Andromeda? it's a real shame cause I would've loved to have 1/6 scale versions of the whole crew especially my favourites, Garrus, Liara, Wrex, even if most of them would be a pain to produce, instead all we got was a mediocre Shepard with a horrible sculpt and an out of scale Legion, I remember Scaletta was trying to get interest in a custom run of Shepard way back but that went kaput. All I have now are doubts, should I buy the threezero one or not? I don't think Damtoys or any other brand will give us the Mass Effect figures we deserve.
A number of years ago, before Andromeda was even announced, I remember rumors about a remastered trilogy set being developed for current gen, but seems like that was either canceled or the rumors were false. It's a shame because that would definitely generate new interest and new merchandise.

Not bad DamToys, not bad. Cool looking figure overall. & the likeness is very good on this.

7B49E343-9EB7-40FA-8723-988DB75CE6DE.jpeg

I like how DamToys are going deep in this line. The deeper they go, the more I want that horrible Edward .....

If I ever get back on my feet after this crisis (work in the movie industry, it'll be awhile), I will consider buying it. Looks good, although I would have preferred a long hair version.

Waiting on Kassandra...

Any idea why the normal 1/6th sites haven't put this up yet? (ie: TNS, KG Hobby, OSO, OSK)

The sculpt does look pretty good, but I still wish they would have gone with the bearded look.

Bayek will be my first AC figure from Damtoys. I've always loved ancient Egyptian culture and God lore so Origins was right up my alley.
I know it's unlikely but I'd like to see alternate versions of Bayek, because a lot of the other outfits in the game looked amazing, but it seems they only do the default outfits for characters so I won't hold my breath.

Also, still hoping they do Haytham Kenway sooner than later.

I also enjoy Odyssey as i'm still playing it to this day (just for fun, there is nothing else I can do except word towards the 1 engraving I have not unlocked yet) But The default outfits in this game are relatively generic spartan type armor so I probably won't get figures from that game. Like Origins, the numerous alternate outfits look far more interesting.

Last edited:
This just went up on One Sixth Kit. Has anyone ordered from them before? Are they trustworthy?

I once asked BBTS whether they would offer Connor on their site. They replied that they typically had to await an official solicit from the manufacturer in order to offer an item on their website. I hope Dam toys will offer Bayek to BBTS.

I once asked BBTS whether they would offer Connor on their site. They replied that they typically had to await an official solicit from the manufacturer in order to offer an item on their website. I hope Dam toys will offer Bayek to BBTS.
They won't. This is an Asian territory exclusive.

They won't. This is an Asian territory exclusive.

That's...stupid. Assassin's Creed is very, very popular in Japan, but not very popular in the rest of Asia. Pretty similar to the way Star Wars is. I don't know why they'd ever make Assassin's Creed figures exclusive to an area doesn't contain a lot of fans.

If they would've given him a bearded head I probably would pick him up. I also prefer the look of his final tier gear.

Hopefully they do Kassandra next in her concept art outfit. Outside of giving her proper boots that was the look I went with for the entire game. She'd be an instant pre-order for me.

Back