The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like the fairly sly lines

'we'll make you a plate' and 'you become a part of us and it makes us stronger'

I'm guessing they all get a kick out of these jokes later when they're munching down on toe tapas, although I'm assuming it goes right over the head of Mr Dinner

The play on words was clever, but I'm guessing if the newcomers eat the flesh, they keep getting fed it until eventually they're told what it is, becoming part of the group.

I'm thinking they first want to gauge new people to see if any of them has a skill or use they could use to justify separating them from the rest of their "herd" before corralling them into pens. And I have a feeling that feeding everyone human flesh before they do somehow makes the Termites feel slightly better about doing what they do, because now everyone's guilty of cannibalism.

"Hey, you've eaten it already, what's the point of fighting it now? You can either continue to eat well and help serve this community in a meaningful capacity, or you can just be served to the community."

Maybe the food is drugged, so that the newcomers are rendered unconscious and then stripped of valuables and put in holding cars for later consumption. I imagine they have to let the newcomers soften up for a period and lose some of the lean muscle. Much like cattle are penned to produce Grade A beef.

Maybe the food is drugged, so that the newcomers are rendered unconscious and then stripped of valuables and put in holding cars for later consumption. I imagine they have to let the newcomers soften up for a period and lose some of the lean muscle. Much like cattle are penned to produce Grade A beef.

Look at the scene again. Snipers on the roof, the people are armed. It was a winding trail to get to the grill. They are in a canyon, the way out locked. All calm like. They were trapped so gently without a shot fired.

q8o3ytE.png

:pfft:

:clap:)

So in the finale terminus was like a creepy version of "wipeout"....................instead of a 10,000k prize the winner gets to eat the losers......:dunno

dibs on maggie..........:lecture.............:panic:

I don't think anyone could/would go down on anyone in the apocalypse without a bath or two. There is such a thing as being too ripe.

Then again, nothing like o' natural I guess. Not to mention everyone in the show seems too clean for the world they live in anyway, especially the women.

Then again, nothing like o' natural I guess. Not to mention everyone in the show seems too clean for the world they live in anyway, especially the women.

This has been, aside from a lack of weather, my biggest problem with this show. It's been like 2 years now since the outbreak started and look at Tyrese. He keeps his shape on the occasional candy bar and can of Split Peas shared between 4 people? :lol Okie doke. I mean I haven't seen Carl eat anything in the past half season except pudding and chocolate bars.

Most of these guys should be dealing with malnutrition and a lack of proper vitamins, serious tooth damage and decay etc. Even Deadwood dealt with those issues from living in the camp before it became a proper town.

The one and only thing that bothers me is why the fk is everyones teeth so white after 2+ years on the road? C'mon dirty them up a bit to make it a little more believable . They weather their clothes , hair , and no one shaves (Darryl can't even grow a beard , poor fella) LOL . Dirty the teeeeeeeef

This has been, aside from a lack of weather, my biggest problem with this show. It's been like 2 years now since the outbreak started and look at Tyrese. He keeps his shape on the occasional candy bar and can of Split Peas shared between 4 people? :lol Okie doke. I mean I haven't seen Carl eat anything in the past half season except pudding and chocolate bars.

Most of these guys should be dealing with malnutrition and a lack of proper vitamins, serious tooth damage and decay etc. Even Deadwood dealt with those issues from living in the camp before it became a proper town.

While on the subject, the only REAL thing that bothers me is why Daryl colors and styles his hair in this world. Where does he get the hair dye for that jet black? Why does he style it? Why does he go for the emo hair style? Isn't he supposed to be a southern hick that likes hunting?

The one and only thing that bothers me is why the fk is everyones teeth so white after 2+ years on the road? C'mon dirty them up a bit to make it a little more believable . They weather their clothes , hair , and no one shaves (Darryl can't even grow a beard , poor fella) LOL . Dirty the teeeeeeeef

You should see Black Sails. It's a prequel to the Pirates in Treasure Island and they all have the most perfect teeth you'll ever see. Nobody crew members who've been at see for years and have scurvy have better teeth than I do.

Other than a few of you, most people wouldn't watch a show full of nasty looking people. That's just how it is.

They don't have to be "nasty looking". Just draw attention to the fact that they are dealing with those issues. I haven't heard a single mention of toothpaste or even baking soda ever on the show. It should be a huge concern. You think you can survive this world with no teeth? Rick sure needed them for Joe.

While on the subject, the only REAL thing that bothers me is why Daryl colors and styles his hair in this world. Where does he get the hair dye for that jet black? Why does he style it? Why does he go for the emo hair style? Isn't he supposed to be a southern hick that like hunting?

His hair isn't black. I think it's suppose to be greasy, dirty. His hair is lighter and more "messy" in real life. I'm sure the people who work on hair on the show are the ones giving him this "style". Same with Carol and Maggie.

Hershel was the one who actually had it right. Grew a full beard and pony tail over time.

They don't have to be "nasty looking". Just draw attention to the fact that they are dealing with those issues. I haven't heard a single mention of toothpaste or even baking soda ever on the show. It should be a huge concern. You think you can survive this world with no teeth? Rick sure needed them for Joe.

I just don't think they're going to spend time of such things. It's probably just assumed.

What bothers me the most is the mowed lawns. I guess grass doesn't ever grow in Georgia.

Back