Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. I talked about HT figures

2. The suit wasn't glossy in the movie(s). It may reflect the light bcuz of the flat surface but it's not shiny.

Ski

I was wondering if by any slight chance anyone who owns this MMS67 would want to sell the the pneumatic mangler accessory, I lost the one I had and want a replacement, please send me a PM in case anyone want to part with theirs for a fair price, thanks.

I just got the OC Batman in the mail yesterday. I've seen a tin if modifications done to this figure, and I would like to bulk it up by stuffing cotton in its torso. If anyone could explain their method for doing this, I would appreciate it. I'm assuming you just take the head off and push the cotton down into the chest, but if there's a better way I would like to know. Thanks!

You either take the head of and stuff the cotton down the chest or stuff the cotton up along the sides of his waist where the rubber torso isn't glued down onto the leggings.

Finally picked this beauty up this week for my collection. Got him from fellow freak Magnuz. Best 1/6 HT Batman made IMO. Probably don't need to tell you guys that though. Used to have the SDCC version but it was a mess. This original crushes it. Here's my crappy iPhone pic contribution.

I'll be selling mine but I need to keep it to sell with my Tumbler...which I can only sell locally.

Kinda frustrating that with everything I have FS at the moment I had about 4 PMs expressing interest in my DX01 Joker and nothing for anything else whatsoever. Batman and Iron Man really do seem to be the only thing that sells anymore. WTF

I'll be selling mine but I need to keep it to sell with my Tumbler...which I can only sell locally.

Kinda frustrating that with everything I have FS at the moment I had about 4 PMs expressing interest in my DX01 Joker and nothing for anything else whatsoever. Batman and Iron Man really do seem to be the only thing that sells anymore. WTF

Been thinking for ages that the Hottoys bubble has burst. So hard to sell anything now. I practical had to give some of my predators away to clear off some debt in case I lose my job.

Half the time I think Ironman rocket so high in price so soon is because the dealers are holding back so much stock to get a higher price making a false market.

But as the suckers we are just because one will pay we all pay.

You just have to look at some the prices things are going for these days. Seen Superman go for as little as 100quid posted

Been thinking for ages that the Hottoys bubble has burst. So hard to sell anything now. I practical had to give some of my predators away to clear off some debt in case I lose my job.

Half the time I think Ironman rocket so high in price so soon is because the dealers are holding back so much stock to get a higher price making a false market.

But as the suckers we are just because one will pay we all pay.

You just have to look at some the prices things are going for these days. Seen Superman go for as little as 100quid posted
Agree with this

Back