Hot Toys: 1/6 scale Iron man mark III constructible version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT's has been the king of 1/6 scale for 7+ years, if they say that piece is 1/6 scale then I doubt they flubbed it and made it too small....

Likely just the angle and placement

HT's has been the king of 1/6 scale for 7+ years, if they say that piece is 1/6 scale then I doubt they flubbed it and made it too small....

Likely just the angle and placement

It does look smaller in that pic, I hope its 1/6 scale, otherwise it will be a disappointment

It does look smaller in that pic, I hope its 1/6 scale, otherwise it will be a disappointment

omg... can you guys please look at how its set further back and the mk 3 diecast is elevated

its onesixth... hot toys didnt just all of a sudden forget the size on their 4th attempt at a mk 3...

omg... can you guys please look at how its set further back and the mk 3 diecast is elevated

its onesixth... hot toys didnt just all of a sudden forget the size on their 4th attempt at a mk 3...

not to mention it says 1/6 scale collectible on the sign in front of it :slap I should pay better attention :lol

It also would be pretty stupid if they didnt reuse parts of the molds from the full fig to cut costs

Perspective, angle, and lens. Look at where the base of the diorama piece is versus where the base of the full figure is.

Yeah I thought that too. I'll let you guys be the judge. I only post the picture for you guys to see.

Up for PO @ $150

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collect...ark-iii-construction-version-hot-toys-902244/

up_1.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_12.jpg

Back