Hot Toys: 1/6 scale Iron man mark III constructible version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who wouldn't want a half built Iron Man suit. just makes creating a diorama a must!

hmmm I dont see it as half built I see it as an accurate representation of the suit shown in the movie, also how often do we get to see Tony actually make the suits or repair them, just during the mech test and this, usually after Iron Man 1 they lost the creation element of the Iron Man suits and from then on they were just Holograms or fully built suits, if you ask me it lost something

hmmm I dont see it as half built I see it as an accurate representation of the suit shown in the movie, also how often do we get to see Tony actually make the suits or repair them, just during the mech test and this, usually after Iron Man 1 they lost the creation element of the Iron Man suits and from then on they were just Holograms or fully built suits, if you ask me it lost something

I hear that, although we kinda saw it in Avengers when he was fixing the Mark VI (well the helmet anyway).

This is on my definite want list along with the full Mark 3 fingers crossed.

I dont recall that at all with the Terminator....this a cool piece my pick it up.

factory.jpg

Will sites like shopafx and alter ego comics have this available for order? The actual diecast mark 3 as well?

10294412_803563516341990_8041958437749712186_n.jpg

I'm not sure if you guys have seen this pic but this Iron Man Mark III constructible version is smaller than regular 1/6 scale.

Right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Perspective, angle, and lens. Look at where the base of the diorama piece is versus where the base of the full figure is.

Back